whats better?

Keep the ppi
At most you will get a 2 channel amp for the tweets and bridge the ppi 900.4 into two channel mode for 450 watts a side for the mids. The amp becomes a monster bridged thats later if you want to go bigger. Why not try to fit a 10 pwx in your door now? Lol
So in the end have the ppi bridged for mids

Buy another 2 channel for tweets

And have my mono for sub

All in all having 3 amps on stock electrical.

Alternator 110 amps.

I was thinking of getting the same battery under my hood for the rear it's an agm. Idk if this helps with voltage for driving and when the cars off?

Can I just run tweeters off headunit and bridge ppi for mids?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

So in the end have the ppi bridged for midsBuy another 2 channel for tweets

And have my mono for sub

All in all having 3 amps on stock electrical.

Alternator 110 amps.

I was thinking of getting the same battery under my hood for the rear it's an agm. Idk if this helps with voltage for driving and when the cars off?

Can I just run tweeters off headunit and bridge ppi for mids?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
No. Just run the ppi 900.4 as a normal 4 channel.tweets need power. Stick with the original idea and dont waste uneccesary money. The bridge thing is in the future if you feel its not adequate loudness.

Your electrical *****. Definitely get a high output alt in the Future

Depends on the car. Some cars like 3.15khz some cars i had luck just full pass with a high pass filter only. Some cars 2.5khz.
Good to know. I was trying to ask how low will they play. I was thinking they might be good at 100hz

**** those prosound drivers.. hehe.

My 2 way is loud as **** with 800..

Its loud enought to streetbeat 145 and crystal clear. Pa drivers sound like ****.

3 people swore i have a 3 way with a center channel. They reach for the center of the dash in awe.. lol

**** those prosound drivers.. hehe.My 2 way is loud as **** with 800..

Its loud enought to streetbeat 145 and crystal clear. Pa drivers sound like ****.

3 people swore i have a 3 way with a center channel. They reach for the center of the dash in awe.. lol
Same with my setup. Everyone thought theres a center and hidden a pillar and dash speakers. Id put the pwx against cdt es 06 anyday and itll absolutely destroy it. Fking makes the cdt look like flea market garbage in terms of sq. Midbass, warmth and detail all miles better.

Same with my setup. Everyone thought theres a center and hidden a pillar and dash speakers. Id put the pwx against cdt es 06 anyday and itll absolutely destroy it. Fking makes the cdt look like flea market garbage in terms of sq. Midbass, warmth and detail all miles better.
Yea. I think you had tge cdts with tge fiberglass cones that had issues.

The drivers i have have 7mm xmax with a 2 layer 1.5" coil. Inductance is .15mh tgey will literatilly play to 6khz no sweat. They also have a 90db 1w1m rating so they get hella loud off 200..

Yea. I think you had tge cdts with tge fiberglass cones that had issues.The drivers i have have 7mm xmax with a 2 layer 1.5" coil. Inductance is .15mh tgey will literatilly play to 6khz no sweat. They also have a 90db 1w1m rating so they get hella loud off 200..
Still,at that time period a 70 dollar pair of pro audio mids destroying a 400 dollar pair of mids. Even beat out phd fb pro 6.1s by tiny little bit in sq but is a lot louder and mor durable. Phds fell apart fast.

They may be classified as pro audio but they are very capable good sounding midbass drivers with a lot of detail, warmth and output. I went through a lot of components and none of the mids can match the pwx lb for lb.

Yea. I think you had tge cdts with tge fiberglass cones that had issues.The drivers i have have 7mm xmax with a 2 layer 1.5" coil. Inductance is .15mh tgey will literatilly play to 6khz no sweat. They also have a 90db 1w1m rating so they get hella loud off 200..
"H" bro. Learn how to use it. Jesus.

Does parts express sell them ?
crescendo direct or SSA or droppinhz

http://store.crescendoaudio.com/pwx-6-5-midrange-speaker/

Of course the speaker is more suited for warmer midrange and midbass I have a tweeter that can play low so there is no gap. However if you have a tweet that needs to be crossed 5khz or above, you might want to get the crescendo UN 6.5 instead which plays up higher. The PWX shines best as a midbass in a 3 way setup or a general mid in a 2 way with a tweeter that can play down to 3.15khz.

crescendo direct or SSA or droppinhz
PWX 6.5" Midrange Speaker - Crescendo Audio

Of course the speaker is more suited for warmer midrange and midbass I have a tweeter that can play low so there is no gap. However if you have a tweet that needs to be crossed 5khz or above, you might want to get the crescendo UN 6.5 instead which plays up higher. The PWX shines best as a midbass in a 3 way setup or a general mid in a 2 way with a tweeter that can play down to 3.15khz.
whats the difference between the ft1 and the sts-1?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.