whats better?

so for the xover the mid hpf is so the pwx dont play any lower than what i pointed at and the mid lfp is so it dont play any higher than what i pointed at? and the high is for how low the tweet can go before all cutting out? and do i cross them over like overlapping or cut off right where each one ends off? or it dont matter? just as long as i dont go over 5khz for pwx since thats what it says it can play up to? is it okay to go any lower for the tweet like at 2.5hz? i cant really find anywhere online to show what the frequencies that it could be used at. although i have warranty for it but not for the pwx.
just start messing with the points and slopes to see what sounds best and clearest to you. I wouldnt go any lower than 2khz for tweets.

If you feel there's stuff in the 2khz to 4khz missing you can overlap the points. If you feel there's some harshness in the upper midrange then do it right at the point or have a gap between the points.

This just requires a lot of playing around.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.