What was your first car?

candy that looks like pills fixtinhot

ambien no prescription However, on the basis of result later it can be increased to 10 mg. zolpidem 10 mg Common effects of Ambien are headache, increased libido, impulsive behavior, sleeping while driving or eating and later forgetting the account, delusions, memory loss, tiredness, drowsiness etc. http://www.overcomestagefright.org/ - buy cheap ambien The biggest controversy around Ambien is the account of patients driving cars while sleeping.

1995 Explorer. Still my baby.

taylorscamera559.jpg

1) 1993 Ford explorer. It was wrecked. Rebuilt it and sold it before i turned 16, so im not sure if it counts.

2) 1996 explorer. Paid 5g's for it, spent more on aftermarket stuff than it was worth. Stupid decision, but that ***** was awesome, lol.

3) 2002 Avalanche. Most people on this forum remember that

4) 2003 F-350 is the current project

1995 Nissan 200SX SE-R (SR20DE)

Got it for 900 at a salvage car auction with just a fender bender. Got it all fixed up for around 300. Ended up selling to my dad's friend for 1k, then rebought it off of him when my truck got stolen, then resold it for 1k. Loved that car, but I've moved on to better things //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

black 2 door 1989 Jeep Cherokee Laredo... (My name is Laredo and I was born in '89 and I love Jeeps so I thought it'd be cute. Dreamed of 2 18" LMSs in it since LMS is my initials lol) Originally for sale for $1700 but talked the guy down to $700. He drove it 25mi. to my ex's house to drop it off w/ brand new tires and a brand new yellowtop. Had lots of plans to lift it and had already gutted it and prepped it for dampener for some Fi BL 18s... Built the box, got kicked out of my foster parents' house, started living in my Jeep (had all of my clothes and belongings stuffed in my sub box... then the **** thing got stolen before I could register it and insure it and whatnot. I miss er

1) 92 cutlass supreme, teal green POS

2) 97 Explorer, looked nice but was POS

3) 03 Monte SS, clean as fck imo

4) 07 Magnum, see Avatar

94 Acura Vigor(first actual car, ran from may 07 til Dec. 07 then the tranny broke)

97 CR-V(sister's car that I drove in HS and when my vigor broke down I for a longgg time until I got my)

2001 Nissan Maxima

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.