Thinking of converting the burban

Burbanhunter
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
America
Ok a lot of people kind of motivated me to bag the suburban. So help a brother out. My truck is a 1994 chevy suburban 4wd. What all do I need to bag the burban? Throw me some ideas. As a matter of fact someone photoshop my suburban bagged with my rims in all black w/out the chrome lip. Also dark tint all around and all black w/out the brown tone around the bottom. Also could whoever does this put a roll pan on it. Heck get creative. I will begin my truck conversion as soon as I get the house before I continue on the build. I am going for the black on black my truck. Oh yeah remove those stupid stick on vents.

My next project is converting my barn doors to a hatch door on the back doors.

DSC04583.jpg

DSC04582.jpg

DSC04584.jpg

I will most likely be approved next month, but the first home buyer credit will be over. I will def be able to get the house, but the buyer credit may not happen. I am hoping and praying for another extension.

If i was going to bag it, i would probably rather spend the money to remove the fake portholes, remove the f*cked up running boards, and do something about that destroyed paint.

lol I agree with you all, I took those vents off already and it will be painted all black and the running boards are coming off.

Found one

dipped.jpg

Now if someone could make the rims all black, take off the running board, and make the truck all black that would give more of an idea of how it would look as a finished product. Oh yeah you can debadge it. lol Oh yeah and maybe remove the luggage holder on the top of the truck. Thanks guys

By popular demand and me not being lazy I finally removed those fake vents and that old looking stepping board from the side.

Before

DSC04582.jpg

DSC04582.jpg

DSC04583.jpg

DSC04584.jpg

After

DSC05237.jpg

DSC05234.jpg

DSC05233.jpg

DSC05232.jpg

DSC05231.jpg

DSC05230.jpg

It looks a thousand times cleaner without those running boards.

The fake portholes made me double LOL because there were only 3 of them per side. Could have at least gone with 4, to be somewhat accurate.

I'll chop something up tonight if nobody else does. I like me some photoshop. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks man I feel like I accomplished something taking that stuff off. Please photoshop it lol I want to see it in a different eye to see what I will go with.

New pics with small updates. I got my front windows tinted today and put on the dust covers after spray painting them black w/o priming them. (Yes paint on paint FTL). These were taken at night and more will be taken tomorrow. LMK what you think.

DSC05316.jpg

DSC05315.jpg

DSC05324.jpg

DSC05323.jpg

DSC05322.jpg

DSC05321.jpg

DSC05320.jpg

DSC05319.jpg

DSC05318.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.