What was your first car?

89 honda prelude with over 200k on it and it still ran amazing. Drove it for 2 years and still managed to sell it for like 2500 somehow.

My Caprice was/is my first car. I've had it for about 5 years now. I got it with only 16xxx on the clock. I've got a little over 41000 on it now. I also had a 91 S10 rust bucket/oil burner as a daily until about a year ago, and I've been driving a 95 Jimmy/money pit for about a year as my daily. I've also got a 95 Lumina that just kind of sits in the driveway because I got a warning for leaving it in the street. It runs perfectly, but the thermostat is stuck open so there's no heat. One day I'll get around to fixing that.

1986 Mercury Capri GS, with an '86 Mustang SVO 2.3L turbocharged beast. Only got to drive it a few times, do to it catching fire, and not wanting to rebuild.

1976 chevrolet caprice classic "Glasshouse".......Now they refer to them as "donks"....Bought it for $1,000....with a rebuilt motor 350....new vinyl top......The guy I bought it from did all the work and was a friend of my parents....He told me if I helped him with the bodywork and bought the paint he would paint it for free. WOW that was 17 years ago .I no longer have the car but wish I did now that a make decent money.

The car I traded it for was carp.
IMG_41091-1-11.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.