What was your first car?

1993 Ford Tempo GL BABY! I could burn out in that car....just had to throw it in reverse, then in drive and mash on the gas. It was a POS so I treated it like a POS...

Also check the picture in my ava, that was in the tempo... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

1990 white caddy fleetwood with leather interior, had to fix er up for safty and failed cuz the frame was rusted was devistated //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

1998 Ford Taurus' date=' which is still my current car. Yes, it's going to have a system shortly.[/quote']
Pretty easy to put a system in. Had one in my 1997, which was my first car.

I now drive a 2005 Altima 3.5SE. A decent upgrade after I sold the pos.

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T

I paid $3500 for it and drove it for 2 months after I got my license and a lady totalled it. Ended up gettin $4700 for it. Somehow made a profit off the car lol. Now I drive a Honda Accord

1998 Ford Contour...was a decent car, nice trunk size (wish the seats folded down though)

Always something breaking on it though...dumped hundreds (if not thousands) into that car and the thing that finally killed it was a coolant leak (combined with a broken temperature gauge). Drove that bisch for about an hour with not a single drop of coolant in it before it croaked.

The first car I ever owned was a green 1970 Chevy Nova. I was 18 and I bought it for $3,000 and owned it for about 15 years. The car I traded it for was carp.
Never heard of a "carp"....................except the fish.

'98 Saturn SL1 with 23k miles bought from my gf's great gmaw for 800$, burns oil, but someone with a brand new lancer ran into the back of me and got me 4400 from insurance So now it has a salvage title....but still runs great and plan to keep it as a secondary car as long as it doesnt explode.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.