What sub(s) can hit 150+db in trunk under $350

i have to disagree with ng

i definately think u could achieve those #'s with 3x the budget just for subs

doing it for 350 sounds tough

u need quite a bit of power and that means electrical and u also need lots of knowledge on box building and installation

and there is no way in that price range it will sound good {ofcourse this may not matter to you }

but either way expect to spend more

if it was that easy to achieve everyone would compete

i have to disagree with ng
i definately think u could achieve those #'s with 3x the budget just for subs

doing it for 350 sounds tough

u need quite a bit of power and that means electrical and u also need lots of knowledge on box building and installation

and there is no way in that price range it will sound good {ofcourse this may not matter to you }

but either way expect to spend more

if it was that easy to achieve everyone would compete
You couldn't do it.

nG

Not many people have hit 150+ legal @ the dash in a trunk car... period.

Most, if not all... are top finishers in dBDrag Street Classes.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

nG

it's possible, but the most expensive thing you'll need is a termlab and some time. 150 out of a trunk doesn't just come from a bunch of equipment thrown in there.

Not many people have hit 150+ legal @ the dash in a trunk car... period.
Most, if not all... are top finishers in dBDrag Street Classes.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

nG

Don't they meter at the head rest? I'm not up on my comp knowledge. 150 at the h/r sealed in a trunk would be crazy.

It can be done. To do it out a caviler it would take something like a 220 AMP ALT 4 to 6 runs of 0 gauge and like 2 SOLO x 10's Maybe like a IA 40.1 Burping at .5 and atleat 3 bat's. O and the know how to build a box. Im working on a 150 out a trunk. Ill start the build in the next couple of weeks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.