What sub(s) can hit 150+db in trunk under $350

I've yet to try that. I've been curious as to how legit that it really is. My method has been try more than one box, play with the tuning, and see what gets the loudest on the meter:laugh:
I've got a car frequency tutorial that Polecat shared with me on file that I can email you so you can truly find your car's tuning frequency.

not tryin to steal the thread or anything, but could yall tellin me about how yall tune the boxes, or finding the frequencies. how would u find the frequency of the inside of my single cab toyota. ive got 2 12's comps in a box, and its pretty loud, but if it could be louder why not go for it.

Didn't read thru the whole post but what amount of power are you working with? My ARCH enemy int he trunk class world ran 2 L7 15's in a car similair to your cavalier if not the same car in 2002 and his max was 144.3 on a linear X. Thats 30 square inches of air being moved. I had a personal high of 146.1 ot the back of a 88 Accord with a modified MMATS D300HC and a DD9515c. Taking $350 and doing 150's out the trunk i've only seen done by American bass subs in a dodge neon I think they were 12's might have been 15's.

What in the FUCK are you talking about?

nG

Didn't read thru the whole post but what amount of power are you working with? My ARCH enemy int he trunk class world ran 2 L7 15's in a car similair to your cavalier if not the same car in 2002 and his max was 144.3 on a linear X. Thats 30 square inches of air being moved. I had a personal high of 146.1 ot the back of a 88 Accord with a modified MMATS D300HC and a DD9515c. Taking $350 and doing 150's out the trunk i've only seen done by American bass subs in a dodge neon I think they were 12's might have been 15's.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

just cause you have 2 15" l7's that happen to be square...doesnt mean you have 30 square inches of air being moved hahahaha wtf is wrong with you. try 450^2 inches (thats going by a true 15x15" square which the l7's probably are not. probably closer to like 14.xx)

i should be able to hit 150 in my cutlass......but i'm eliminating the trunk and gonna fire right into the cabin
bringing this thread way out of the dead but i'm really curious what happened with this Bonesninja seeing as my car should hopefully be done with paint and the motor swap here in a couple of months and i'm finally gonna get started on the audio

just got some more $ so forgettin about the 10"sq deal
What sub(s) can i get in my trunk that would hit 150db (dash) or higher without spending more then $350 total on sub(s)..

The box will be slot vented and yeh I will get an amp that will give the sub(s) plenty of power that can be wired at 1 or 2 ohms

i can only fit

ONE 15" TWO 12"s or THREE 10"s

i KNOW it depends on the amp and enclosure but with everything proper.. what sub(s) would be capable of doing 150db+ My budget is $350 for sub(s) thx

CADENCE DAYTONA 15" RECONABLE COMPETITION SUBWOOFER - eBay (item 290348292621 end time Feb-06-10 07:55:21 PST)

this will do 150 with enough power XxX moab custom.

MOAB_056.jpg

maybe a little over budget but we could possibly work something out.

Jeff1513.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.