What size enclosure for this sub?

Don't have an amp yet but its going in a 2021 Kia Forte GT with Harmon Kardon stereo. Can I just use an Audio Control LC2i for just a sub and leave the stock speakers?
If you are going to leave the speakers stock then why spend the money on an LC2. Just get a cheap converter if your just gonna run the sub thru it.

Slo_Ride: Can you point me in the direction for a cheaper converter? I dont' want junk do I? Doesn't it effect the sound of the sub? I don't want a WalMart one do I? Would I just leave the Accubass on the LC2i alone since I would only be running a sub?

Last edited:
If you are going to leave the speakers stock then why spend the money on an LC2. Just get a cheap converter if your just gonna run the sub thru it.

Can you send me a link to a cheaper converter? Would the LC2i sound beter than a cheaper one. I don't mind paying for the LC2i. Would I leave the accubass on the LC2i alone since its not hooked up to the mids and tweets?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...