What should i choose

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ecko113

CarAudio.com Newbie
So trying to run 2 sa 10v.2s on my stock alt 150amp was wondering what battery to put in for my tara amps smart 3k amp and gonna do big 3 and run 1/0 gauge to amp just trying to find a good battery or if needed to upgrade my stock battery prob only gonna have it push at most 2k rms

Well thats what i mean it depends i can add a second battery or can i just upgrade and be okay to like D3400 or a hc2400 or idk what battery to pick as a good battery to either replace my main and have it be big enough to keep or need to add a second battery my main is a 75ah normal battery

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.