What should I be paying for...

Binarycool

NJ
I need to have the following hooked up to my 08 Ford Focus.. what should I be paying and where should I go? Anyone do freelance? In Bloomfield.

Alpine PXE Audio Processor

Alpine 5x7 components in front

Alpine 5x7 coaxial in back

Alpine 40wx4 amp to all speakers

Alpine Type S 12" Sub and Alpine 350w mono amp

Do you think I need a capacitor? Thanks for any help.

***** i just moved to south jersey i used to live right by there

but you should just do it yourself - its not hard

I've never done it before.. afraid to screw up my new car. I have hooked up home audio systems though.. Where in S Jersey? I'm in Toms River on weekends

welcome to the site
thanks... one last question for you guys

Do you know what wires/witing kits I would need for all this equipment? Would rather buy myself than buy from dealer. Thx

Edit, since you have a sound processor, and two amps, I'd get two sets of RCA cables along with it, any 4 gauge amp kit will do like the link I provided, other than that you'll just need two sets of RCAs.

If someone came to me with all that stuff i would do it for 150. Not bad considering install prices of "shops" these days.

Find a local to HELP you out, you won't learn anything if you just have other people do it for ya!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...