Looking for an honest place to get speakers installed around Hudson County area

Participant count
  • Participants list

marinenj

Hello,

New to the site and an active duty Marine. I am looking to purchase speakers and an amp for my Toyota 4Runner. I think I am going to get Alpine Type-R and an Alpine 4 channel amp. Can anyone recommend a good place to get them installed. Somewhere that is reputable and won't take me to the cleaners. I live in Jersey City. Thanks!

Hello,
New to the site and an active duty Marine. I am looking to purchase speakers and an amp for my Toyota 4Runner. I think I am going to get Alpine Type-R and an Alpine 4 channel amp. Can anyone recommend a good place to get them installed. Somewhere that is reputable and won't take me to the cleaners. I live in Jersey City. Thanks!
I'm not sure how far you are from Edison, NJ, but Don on the forums has a shop in Edison called Unexpected Creations....he's one of the most honest, helpful guys I've ever met in car audio. He does installs, and can also recommend/sell you some great equipment.

Send a private message to Don, his handle on here is 6spdcoupe. He'll take care of you from start to finish.

whoever that Don is , he always has a excuse . I PM'ed him 2 weeks ago and still no reply.

Come on show some respect to other people time.

It's like I have nothing to do and can wait for his reply for weeks

Marine if you find someone around please let me know . I'm looking for someone to install hu, sub and amp in N. Jersey area as well

I got my stuff put in finally. I ended up going to MobileWerks in Lodi, NJ. I got Alpine Type Rs and the Kenwood DNX 8120s. Really really happy with their work and I felt very comfortable there. Jimmy goes into your car with you and shows you the work that they did.

whoever that Don is , he always has a excuse . I PM'ed him 2 weeks ago and still no reply. Come on show some respect to other people time.

It's like I have nothing to do and can wait for his reply for weeks

Marine if you find someone around please let me know . I'm looking for someone to install hu, sub and amp in N. Jersey area as well
With due respect, I have recieved one PM from you and that was on the same day you posted this. It was actually at 2:46pm, 2 hours after posting this. Are you sure you did not get me confused with the other 6spd? It does happen often.

I got my stuff put in finally. I ended up going to MobileWerks in Lodi, NJ. I got Alpine Type Rs and the Kenwood DNX 8120s. Really really happy with their work and I felt very comfortable there. Jimmy goes into your car with you and shows you the work that they did.
Good choice. I am sorry our PM and phone tag did not work out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...