What is considered the best bang for the buck class D sq subwoofer amplifier

With the 2 channel amplifier I can hook up both my 6012ex subwoofers. at 4 ohm mode. Like I did with my old school hifonics zeus VIII amplifier. Aren't all the class D subwoofer amplifiers mono amplifiers, meaning you can only hook up 1 subwoofer, I would like to not half to bridge the amplifier. I would like the power to be coming out in the 4 ohm range where the amplifier is working easy.

With the 2 channel amplifier I can hook up both my 6012ex subwoofers. at 4 ohm mode. Like I did with my old school hifonics zeus VIII amplifier. Aren't all the class D subwoofer amplifiers mono amplifiers, meaning you can only hook up 1 subwoofer, I would like to not half to bridge the amplifier. I would like the power to be coming out in the 4 ohm range where the amplifier is working easy.
Mono is one channel. You can hook up 1000 speakers if the final load is within specs.

Don’t worry about overworking the amp. This isn’t the 90s.

What is a SQ amp? It’s a amp that plays music.

IDK what I was thinking, it's good that you came in here with your vast amount of knowledge and straightened things out, because you know EVERYTHING.

I don’t know everything but I do have a bit of experience in this realm. Do you?
No one else does but you. Bro.
Hey, question for you. If all amps sound the same, and most amps will be reliable if they aren't always being abused, then why not go with the absolute cheapest amps you can find and simply double the power of what you've actually determined you will realistically need, let's arbitrarily say 600w when you only ever intend to use 300w of it? Why then, would you go out and buy Zapco or any brand that you deem quality? Why would anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I will scrap the sound quality part of it.
And this is the result. You have a guy who is now convinced that he does not need sound quality, or that it doesn't exist. And he was convinced by the guy who needs so much approval for being a sound quality god. This just gets better by the thread.

And this is the result. You have a guy who is now convinced that he does not need sound quality, or that it doesn't exist. And he was convinced by the guy who needs so much approval for being a sound quality god. This just gets better by the thread.
Oh my ******* god.

I tried steering it in the right direction but captain cockblock intervened.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.