What brand of head unit do you like?

and you can look like a fÄg driving one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif, thats why i love KIA.

and you can look like a fÄg driving one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif, thats why i love KIA.
What if a girl is driving one? I seen some **** around GA, driving saturns, jettas, and miatas. 2 of them are in the army but Dont ask Dont tell Dont harras....

my other friend had a problem with his rockford i put that in another thread though, about when it gets hot it stops playign mp3s and some cds, still never figured out why.

I favor Kenwood or Pioneer. Never had much luck with Sony... or low end Pioneer (a h/u for less than $100 only seems like a good deal)

I like the layout and look of Kenwood h/u.

(a h/u for less than $100 only seems like a good deal)
my blaupunkt bpv-755 was $116. it was a very good deal.But then again its Blaupunkt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Sony, Pioneer, and Eclipse are on the top of my list. Each for a very good reason as well.

Alpine is begining to p*ss me off.

I've dealt with a couple different Alpine HU's this last week; my own included, and they all seem to have developed a nasty problem with skipping, and motorization failing.

HU I've owned... Sony, Kenwood, Alpine, Clarion, Pioneer, JVC.

The Kenwood was the only that ever failed the rest were upgrades/newest model. My next player will probably be an Eclipse as I have had many friends with them and they have never had problems.

clarion= junk
Maybe. But I’d kick a thousand helpless puppies for the opportunity to touch this piece of junk. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

But in light of something with such a high price tag, I’ve been quite happy with my Denford 8250. My only disappointment has been with the clock feature; everything else has been wonderfully golden.

Alpine is begining to p*ss me off.
I still haven't figured out what half of the buttons are, where half of the settings are located, how to get into those settings, and how to tune them. :blow_up:

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.