What brand of head unit do you like?

S5pitfire, if the salesman is pushing you that hard for only $40 then he must be hungry. I say let him starve and get the cheaper Pioneer. When you are speaking about 0.8V it is really debatable for an additional $40.00. By the way where are you purchasing it from?

S5pitfire, if the salesman is pushing you that hard for only $40 then he must be hungry. I say let him starve and get the cheaper Pioneer. When you are speaking about 0.8V it is really debatable for an additional $40.00. By the way where are you purchasing it from?
The guy that gave me his opinions was not my salesman. I bought my HU from cardomain.com

Not so much the voltage that is provided, but the impedance of it....

--Don
hmmmm......low 55ohm impedance on my Eclipse's preouts....yummy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

hey supa, it will have been 52 days before i get my head unit back. The WHOLE SUMMER without music in my car. wasted summer because of pioneer. Wasted money on subwoofer and ps2 and tvs, because fo pioneer, my car was jsut a big suitcase with expensive equipment. **** pioneer ***** big monkey balls.

I get it back on the 9th, it broke june 19th

hey supa, it will have been 52 days before i get my head unit back. The WHOLE SUMMER without music in my car. wasted summer because of pioneer. Wasted money on subwoofer and ps2 and tvs, because fo pioneer, my car was jsut a big suitcase with expensive equipment. **** pioneer ***** big monkey balls.

Why so long? I have never had my customers wait nearly that long. Where did you get it from?

--Don

man that licks major ███ you just got a bad one:thumbsdo:

hmmmm......low 55ohm impedance on my Eclipse's preouts....yummy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Same on my RF 8250. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

Why so long? I have never had my customers wait nearly that long. Where did you get it from?
--Don
yeah, liek supa said its at pioneer, everytime they fixed one thing another thing would go bad, rediculous, I only sent it in once but it had 5 things go wrong with it since june 19th, and they refused to send me another head unit *until today, jsut so they could use the excuse that the repaired head unit is on the way so they cant send me another one until they get that one back. BS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bsflag.gif.21f42eccd34b7d1eb1608fb1b59b69c3.gif because they wouldnt send me another one when i kept asking before.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.