What brand of head unit do you like?

naks = very nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i just wish they made an MP3-compatible deck, then I'd seriously look at replacing my Alpine...

I have used most major brands(pioneer, alpine, kenwood, clarion, eclipse) of decks over the past 14 years, and out of those, I prefer any Eclipse I have owned to the rest. Eclipse has always been very reliable for me and their decks just sounded better to me than what I had used.

I do now run an RF 8250 which is a very nice deck. If the opportunity to buy this deck had not come along, I would still be running an 8053.

My head unit DOESNT have a sub pre-out and only has 2 volts for pre-outputs. Is this horrible? I was told that i would suffer with a subwoofer. And that there isnt enough volts...

I used to like Pioneer until i started having all these problems.

Anyway I have never had a problem with my blaunkpunt, jvc, or alpine head units, or any of their products that ive had.

Hey what are some other flip outs that people have used here? I wanna get rid of my pioneer and get something else, thinking about the clarion vrx935, my friend has had his for over and year and no problems yet.

C

Sorry but i said clarion was junk too, then 2 of my friends got teh vrx935, guess who is still riding around listening to music? Not me, My pioneer is broken and has been gone for 42 days, dealign with pioneer has been terrible too.

id keep the 7500. it is the best right now. 42 days would piss me off too but would you rather have a KIA or a Caddy
Well since i drive a caddy i guess i would have to say the caddy haha. But yeah they are still telling me that it wont be until next week when they get it done. But yeah im probly going to end up keeping it, dont wanna start over with this again, i just wanted it to last me until the christmas season.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.