• american bass xd

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • tc 9

Votes: 73 64.6%

• Total voters
just got a new job making about 1000 a week
********, you don't even make 400 a week at you newest job

going into an astro off of 4 vfl 500.1s
well you don't have an astro, never will, and you definitely don't even have a single 500.1

but unlike everyone else on here who builds walls and then realizes there suspension cant handle it i will be doing an airbag setup to accomodate for the weight of the box battery bank and subs and amps
but... I thought you already bought an entire airbag kit and sold it to nick, why would you sell it to nick if you need one????

astro is taken care ofamps are 4g's

bag setup to lay frame is 1500

paint is whatever the price of the paint is no labor

1500 for rims

batteries not sure yet

wiring and alts is quite a bit

this build will take me until about the end of the summer to complete but it will start next week with the box build
astro is taken care of my ass, I've never seen you in an astro. end of summer huh, well its halfway through winter, do you even have one of the things on your list?? no? still rollin in your moms geo huh.

and last year i did 8 10" cvrs thats why im leaning twords those because of the buy one get one unless i can get a better deal somewhere else
8 cvr's with what amps? oh yea, thats right, you didn't buy amps, you just ran wires from my amp to your car.

yes ill have the room the box will go upto the back seats
kinda hard to make that box when you don't even have that vehicle isn't it.

yeah thats what i meant there will only be 2 seats the driver and passenger tyler saturday me and you are going to pick up the van
saturday huh, well that was over six months ago, did you mean saturday in february or something?

havent started the build yet just getting into it

but pm me if you want to help with the build
kind of hard to help with a build that's never gonna happen isn't it?

just because im 18 doesnt mean im serious? no ive always wanted to do a crazy setup and now i have some money to do it so i am
you aren't serious with a single thing you say. you DO NOT have money to do anything so you ARENT

still waiting on replys for the subs i started getting some wiring so far and now i need to find some different amps because i cant get ahold of ab
what wiring that I "sold" you for free... faggot

ohhsnapye4.jpg

i talked to him on the phone and this guy didnt know jack about basic systems let alone appear to be able to build a comp van. cant wait to meet up with him
he uses his seat mounting bracket as his ground in every install, and runs the power wire through the door jam, or whatever thats called, in every install if that tells you anything...

kind of hard to help with a build that's never gonna happen isn't it?

you aren't serious with a single thing you say. you DO NOT have money to do anything so you ARENT

what wiring that I "sold" you for free... faggot
I have to ask how did you even find the post. it is 6 months old. Don't tell me seriously that you were going through his post just to burn him...... could be wrong. And maybe he is talking out his rear . Now if he has the money to do it and he just isn't educated about car audio... then leave the guy alone. Now if he is lying out his rear that is different

I have to ask how did you even find the post. it is 6 months old. Don't tell me seriously that you were going through his post just to burn him...... could be wrong. And maybe he is talking out his rear . Now if he has the money to do it and he just isn't educated about car audio... then leave the guy alone. Now if he is lying out his rear that is different
it was brought up in another thread last night.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...