New streao or subs with amps

Participant count
  • Participant list

Shomik Afi

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello..i need help. Recently i bought a Honda crv 2007..audio system was really bad on the car so i changed the 4 specker on the car. Its kicker 300W MAX 100W RMS CSC65..
but its still sound really bad..little base, not clear sound..still have the original headunit..people Are saying head unit can not power enough so sounds bad..need after market head unit...
so what should i do.
should i just buy the new head unit or sub with amps..they kindda cost me same..i Don't have the budget for both now..

You can try putting the speakers on an amp...an after market hu won't really get you much more power (might give you better tuning options though). You don't gotta spend big dollars getting better gear. Buying used from trusted sources and finding quality budget gear will do the trick as well

Hello..i need help. Recently i bought a Honda crv 2007..audio system was really bad on the car so i changed the 4 specker on the car. Its kicker 300W MAX 100W RMS CSC65..
but its still sound really bad..little base, not clear sound..still have the original headunit..people Are saying head unit can not power enough so sounds bad..need after market head unit...
so what should i do.
should i just buy the new head unit or sub with amps..they kindda cost me same..i Don't have the budget for both now..
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc.
List products by make and model, we'll be able to help with the rest.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...