Questions for the MTX Thunder 9500

yeah 9500 is one of the best woofers

i had two 4500 in seald box and the sound of that was very loud and good...

u can also buy l7 that is very powerfuler than 9500.

Had 4 of the 9500's and they lasted and did well for the short time I had them. My car got stolen and lost all the equipment, not to mention the car. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I had 2 modded 1501ds doing over 2k on each set and never had any problems with them.

good woofers, had one but never installed it and my buddy had one in his jeep and sounds good and was surprisingly loud. im thinkin about running 2 off my autotek mm3k.1d...maybe

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

With 1/4 wave and tuning low, your vehicle is a resonator itself, like if you think about from your rear hatch or back of the box traveling front...
Heads up, those coaxial units I listed above, have a broken tweeter stem. If you go the pioneer route (and at this price, I definitely would) get...
Thanks for the reply bass addict. I am sure with ya'lls help I'll get it tuned up. Audiobaun has been a huge help. He basically linked everything...
I think he'sasking because electricity is often compared to water to make it easier to understand. It can be helpful, but it can be misleading...
It's really hard, almost impossible to induct noise into RCAs. All you need is a simple set of shielded RCAs. Some home audio guys once did a...

About this thread

civic si

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
civic si
stp mn
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date