Warden daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did and I proved him wrong. That's gotta count for something.
Well I don't know what you can find to out perform a DD but I hadn't made that claim until just now. That wasn't the argument. I made a claim. He called me on it and I backed it up proving him wrong. I realize you want to rush in and nut hug, but this isn't the thread to do it.
Just a few would be tc sounds, Fi, RD, sundown, ssa...etc... There's many other brands out there that not only outperform dd but also cost a fraction. There are literally too many subs to list that will **** on dd 3500s and they don't cost 500$

I did and I proved him wrong. That's gotta count for something.
Well I don't know what you can find to out perform a DD but I hadn't made that claim until just now. That wasn't the argument. I made a claim. He called me on it and I backed it up proving him wrong. I realize you want to rush in and nut hug, but this isn't the thread to do it.
Just a few would be tc sounds, Fi, RD, sundown, ssa...etc... There's many other brands out there that not only outperform dd but also cost a fraction. There are literally too many subs to list that will **** on dd 3500s and they don't cost 500$

His point was that DD woofers were SPL only and were not known for their SQ. This is patently obvious when he quoted me saying as much and tried to make fun. You guys keep circling the wagons if you want, but buck this whole thread is your fault for saying something so stupid we all had to chime in and correct you on it.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Right.....umadbro?

The problem is that I didn't state my post right to a T and didn't explain myself clearly, and you called me out for it. Which was dumb. It was mostly my opinion, but it's still true for the most part. Maybe not true in every situation, but for the most part.

His point was that DD woofers were SPL only and were not known for their SQ. This is patently obvious when he quoted me saying as much and tried to make fun. You guys keep circling the wagons if you want, but buck this whole thread is your fault for saying something so stupid we all had to chime in and correct you on it.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Right.....umadbro?

The problem is that I didn't state my post right to a T and didn't explain myself clearly, and you called me out for it. Which was dumb. It was mostly my opinion, but it's still true for the most part. Maybe not true in every situation, but for the most part.

Wow!!! So at first 9500's couldn't do it or weren't known for it. After I prove you wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt, you attempt to spin my argument in another direction. Not a good showing. True to form like last time I proved you wrong, you begin trying to figure out how to ban me. LOL.
Gary Biggs won a world championship using an L7, doesn't mean its a sub I would run in my daily SQ system. Is this me saying an L7 can never sound good, even for a daily system? No. You are the one spinning my argument, bro.

This isn't the first time you've claimed I have some personal grudge against you over some previous disagreement. And its not the first time Ive told you I dont even know what disagreement you are referring to, let alone care enough about it to hold some grudge over. You, and your point from probably like 2 years ago now, just aren't that important to me.

My fucking goodness this thread is a clusterfuck ....people thinking that a subs FS depicts every characteristic of a subs daily ability......to the OP...i have heard a FEW Warden set-ups that play music just as fine as any other sub....speakers are stupid.....build the right enclosure for them and they will do everything you tell them to.....
Best post of the thread right here guys.....not trying to get into the debate of which is better, but if youve never heard a Warden in person, dont just assume it wont work for daily...you will be surprised

You literally have nothing to back these claims up with but I will try to help you. Find any world records that aren't set with DD woofers. Go for it. Look in IASCA, USACi, DB DRAG, MECA. Go ahead.....

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

I could think of a couple off the top of my head...
Doubtful.

Gary Biggs won a world championship using an L7, doesn't mean its a sub I would run in my daily SQ system. Is this me saying an L7 can never sound good, even for a daily system? No. You are the one spinning my argument, bro.
No. You made the claim that 9500's weren't known for their sq. I proved you wrong. Now you are trying to say that any sub can be used to win a sq comp to divert. That diversion = spin.

This isn't the first time you've claimed I have some personal grudge against you over some previous disagreement. And its not the first time Ive told you I dont even know what disagreement you are referring to, let alone care enough about it to hold some grudge over. You, and your point from probably like 2 years ago now, just aren't that important to me.
Oh so you remember the other times I've called you out but you don't remember the month or so ago you banned me for no reason, deleted my posts where I pointed out that you were trying to ban me and proved you horribly wrong? Yes you do. I'll help you though. It had something to do with sound deadener. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

eCrack, even if I was wrong, there's no reason to be a dick and call me an idiot. See the difference between you and audioholic is that he's cool, and you aren't.

eCrack, even if I was wrong, there's no reason to be a dick and call me an idiot. See the difference between you and audioholic is that he's cool, and you aren't.
Lol! Thanks for your opinion. I tell the truth about people whether it is popular or not. Is that cool aka popular? Nah. It never is. I'll be honest IDGAF. You made the claim that you can determine sq of a sub based on its rms rating. Because you made that claim, you supported my claim. I'm sorry that you don't like it. I can't help it. Also, you just called me name. I don't mind, but a-holic warned this thread (since it's in the tech section) and claims he has no grudge against me yet I bet he overlooks that and you don't get an infraction.

Lol! Thanks for your opinion. I tell the truth about people whether it is popular or not. Is that cool aka popular? Nah. It never is. I'll be honest IDGAF. You made the claim that you can determine sq of a sub based on its rms rating. Because you made that claim, you supported my claim. I'm sorry that you don't like it. I can't help it. Also, you just called me name. I don't mind, but a-holic warned this thread (since it's in the tech section) and claims he has no grudge against me yet I bet he overlooks that and you don't get an infraction.
That doesn't classify me as an idiot either way. And we are arguing about woofers, so it is technical. But it was a general statement, you're just trying to make yourself look better. I mean seriously? Oh no, watch out, he made a generalization, I'm an opportunist so I'm going to make an ass of myself. You know exactly what I was referring to, and yes, in my opinion, generally, subs rated over 1500w start to lose sound quality in most applications.

Either way, you look bad in the end.

That doesn't classify me as an idiot either way. And we are arguing about woofers, so it is technical. But it was a general statement, you're just trying to make yourself look better.
Let's be honest. NOBODY in here thinks I look better by calling you an idiot. People think I'm a douche. Again... IDGAF. Sorry that I hurt your feelings.

I mean seriously? Oh no, watch out, he made a generalization, I'm an opportunist so I'm going to make an ass of myself. You know exactly what I was referring to, and yes, in my opinion, generally, subs rated over 1500w start to lose sound quality in most applications.

Either way, you look bad in the end.
Sure I agree I look bad. I honestly don't mind what people think of me personally. I'm comfortable in my own skin. I don't need your approval. You said something that wasn't true. I called you on it and we're all better off in the end. These technical sections are full of misinformation. It's why I started my own site and it's why I post in these. I straighten people out. You will remember this now too, because you are personally invested in it. You may still be defending what you said, but you know you won't make that mistake again and it caused you to learn something you didn't know before. You may be mad at me, but I helped you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...