Warden daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you help me? You didn't help me at all, you just showed me who you are. And what you called out wasn't worth calling out, because I was correct in saying what I said, and I still believe that, I can prove it. You just wanted to say I was wrong those few times where subs do sound good with a rating over 1500w, but in most cases, they don't. How many SQ guys do you see running a sub rated at 1500w+? You named 1 I think? So maybe a few out of thousands? So for the most part I am right. And that's all we need, is for the most part on this thread. It's going to be much easier for him to split the power between two woofers than running it all to one. I doubt he's going to put in the kind of work to make a DD 9500 win a SQ competition. And I bet that was at a low volume, which he won't be listening to his music at.

I don't mind, but a-holic warned this thread (since it's in the tech section) and claims he has no grudge against me yet I bet he overlooks that and you don't get an infraction.
This is a perfect example of your skewed way of looking at the world. You insulted me multiple times before I even said anything, and NEVER gave you an infraction. But when you feel Buck insults you, you suggest I will 'overlook' his insult by not giving HIM an infraction, because I just hate you so much. So.... you win. Infractions for each instance. 1 for Buck, 3 for you... happy? Let me guess, this will be your latest example of how Im 'trying to find a way to ban you'. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

This is a perfect example of your skewed way of looking at the world. You insulted me multiple times before I even said anything, and NEVER gave you an infraction. But when you feel Buck insults you, you suggest I will 'overlook' his insult by not giving HIM an infraction, because I just hate you so much. So.... you win. Infractions for each instance. 1 for Buck, 3 for you... happy? Let me guess, this will be your latest example of how Im 'trying to find a way to ban you'. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
There should have only been 2 for me. That one had no insult in it.

How did you help me? You didn't help me at all, you just showed me who you are. And what you called out wasn't worth calling out, because I was correct in saying what I said, and I still believe that, I can prove it. You just wanted to say I was wrong those few times where subs do sound good with a rating over 1500w, but in most cases, they don't. How many SQ guys do you see running a sub rated at 1500w+? You named 1 I think? So maybe a few out of thousands? So for the most part I am right. And that's all we need, is for the most part on this thread. It's going to be much easier for him to split the power between two woofers than running it all to one. I doubt he's going to put in the kind of work to make a DD 9500 win a SQ competition. And I bet that was at a low volume, which he won't be listening to his music at.
I named 3 in 1 shot. The LMS ultra was named because it has that rating and is known for it's amazing SQ. Several others came in here and laughed at you. I for sure helped you unless you refuse to learn.

I named 3 in 1 shot. The LMS ultra was named because it has that rating and is known for it's amazing SQ. Several others came in here and laughed at you. I for sure helped you unless you refuse to learn.
How many SQ woofers are rated at 1500w+, and how many are rated below?

No. You made the claim that 9500's weren't known for their sq. I proved you wrong. Now you are trying to say that any sub can be used to win a sq comp to divert. That diversion = spin.
I keep pointing out your error, yet you keep making it. Go back and reread what we both said bro. Our argument started when YOU said 9500's aren't really known for winning SPL competitions, and then implied they are known for SQ due to winning SQ competitions.

I only mentioned the Gary Biggs L7 thing to briefly travel down your tangent argument (about 9500's being SQ drivers because they have won SQ comps) just long enough to show that even your tangent argument is flawed.

You are so busy trying to prove me wrong, you have lost sight of what our disagreement was even over. I dont know why you have to get so emotional when you and I disagree, but it really clouds your judgment and logic.

How many SQ woofers are rated at 1500w+, and how many are rated below?
Lots of TC sounds are that or higher... so I mean the number isn't small. I know you think you have a great point here but you don't. How much power the woofer can effectively waste has nothing to do with it's accuracy. Lots of people here told you that. Why do you choose to remain uninformed. (I would use the single term to sum that sentence up, but our mod on a crusade would take my posting ability.)

I keep pointing out your error, yet you keep making it. Go back and reread what we both said bro. Our argument started when YOU said 9500's aren't really known for winning SPL competitions, and then implied they are known for SQ due to winning SQ competitions.
I only mentioned the Gary Biggs L7 thing to briefly travel down your tangent argument (about 9500's being SQ drivers because they have won SQ comps) just long enough to show that even your tangent argument is flawed.

You are so busy trying to prove me wrong, you have lost sight of what our disagreement was even over. I dont know why you have to get so emotional when you and I disagree, but it really clouds your judgment and logic.
Your diversion is getting laughable. 9500's aren't known for winning lots of spl comps. THat's the Z series. Lol. You literally have nothing here and it's sad. Infract that one.

There should have only been 2 for me. That one had no insult in it.
Maybe in your world saying a 'circle jerk of retards' is not an insult, but in the rest of our's it is. I find it funny you aren't big enough to admit I was right, that you were out of line to suggest Id play favorites by not giving Buck an infraction, when I never gave you one for your multiple instances. Instead, you pick the petty road of arguing over if it was 2 insults or 3. very telling of what type of a person you are....

You want to discuss the infractions any more, PM me. This thread is not here to discuss your inability to remain civil and mature during a disagreement. Ignoring this will result in your reply being treated as thread dumping.

Where are your stats to back that up?
All one has to do is look. Tell you what. Prove me wrong and I'll apologize. Find more 9500's setting records than z series //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

9500's aren't known for winning lots of spl comps.
Yep, 9500's are well known for being musical, SQ oriented drivers, not SPL subs. That's why Tuan, from team Toxic Bass, in the link YOU provided, said this: "For those of you guys that thought it wasn't possible for DD subs to be musical or a ported box to be accurate...well it is possible. And it won the Sound Quality Category!!!". Yep, he started his entire thread off with a statement about people not believing the subs could be musical. But you claim the subs are already known for their SQ, not SPL. Hmmm.

You and I can stand here and argue over what they are 'known' for all day long, or we can let others decide what they know them for. Im confident of my stance in such a test. How about you? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

lulz

Maybe in your world saying a 'circle jerk of retards' is not an insult, but in the rest of our's it is. I find it funny you aren't big enough to admit I was right, that you were out of line to suggest Id play favorites by not giving Buck an infraction, when I never gave you one for your multiple instances. Instead, you pick the petty road of arguing over if it was 2 insults or 3. very telling of what type of a person you are....

You want to discuss the infractions any more, PM me. This thread is not here to discuss your inability to remain civil and mature during a disagreement. Ignoring this will result in your reply being treated as thread dumping.
That wasn't the one I was talking about and you know it because I pmed it to you. I intentionally only used putdowns in 2 so you couldn't ban me because you need 3. You made the third one up.

All one has to do is look. Tell you what. Prove me wrong and I'll apologize. Find more 9500's setting records than z series //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
You changed it, you said 9500 series aren't spl subs and aren't known for winning spl comps. This has nothing to do with the z series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...