Want The best & exact box specs. Best suitted for you and your sub?

Eclipsed ION
10+ year member

Full A/V & Nav Experience
Needed - (Sub Make and Model Number) please be exact eg. instead of (Type-r) (please say Alpine Type R SWR-1242D) and how many

would you like high spl (desired SPL??please give) or extened low-freq. bass

Remember: High SPL has a Higher Tuning Freq. Resulting in Higher Cut-off Freq. Please Be very specific about how (loud) and (responsive) you want it to be

your approx. box dimenions or largest possible.

Ported or sealed or bandpass.

(if ported, slots or round ports? and how many you want)(desired Tuning Freq.)

Subwoofer Wiring.

Would you like to follow comp recomendations for box type and size? or do you want your own?

There should also be a vehicle option as well.

In my '99 Integra hatch, with my 12" Acoustic Elegance av12, I have found that 2.2 cubic feet at 32hz has worked the best for low frequency extension and smooth response up to about 70hz.

In my Integra hatch, with my 12" Image Dynamics IDQ D2 v2, I have found that 1.5 cubic feet tuned to 30hz worked really nice for a flat frequency response down to 30hz and up to about 100hz with excellent transients.

There should also be a vehicle option as well.
In my '99 Integra hatch, with my Acoustic Elegance av12, I have found that 2.2 cubic feet at 32hz has worked the best for low frequency extension and smooth response up to about 70hz.

In my Integra hatch, with my Image Dynamics IDQ D2 v2, I have found that 1.5 cubic feet tuned to 30hz worked really nice for a flat frequency response down to 30hz and up to about 100hz with excellent transients.
Note: Diff Drivers, Box Sizes, and Tuning Freq.

We Are going for Subwoofer Specific Enclosures.

(Can also give Good X-Over Range for HP/LP Filter) For Sub/Box Design

If you want a Subwoofer Specific Enclosure then hit me up. Vehicle Specific is totally different. Im not building the boxes.

Haha, I misunderstood the thread. I thought you were wanting our own experiences for what we liked the best, not what we wanted.

I don't need any designs; I'm more than capable of doing that on my own.

ok then. I never said u weren't. But you know some people like to get input on things so i figured since i have this expensive software I may as well help people out. nothing wrong with that. (im not saying ur saying there is)

two Alpine Type R SWR-1242D 33Wx13Hx28D. Slot ported to 37 hz with one port, looking for spl.
Port: 11.5 (H) x 3 (W) x 8.80602924524359 (D)

Port Materials.

2 - Sides - 11.5" (H) x 0.75" (thick)(W) x 8.26696343779791 (D)

Tuned @ 37Hz Cut-Off Freq. - 29.94Hz

always remember to round-off port edges.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.