voltage drops...and protect light

ok will do will i gain more watts in my subs if i upgrade my wiring
You'll be able to sustain a higher voltage. Having a lot of power is great but if you dont have a good ground or thick enough wire to let your equipment discharge properly, then it's like not having power at all.

You will see an improvement. Just dont forget to do the big 3.

ok another question a bit out of the subject but the kit i am buying has a 150 amp fuse for 0 gauge since i am not draining that much power should go buy another fuse thats like 60 or 70 amps?? because this guy at a local car audio shop said i could fry my battery if there a short and becuse the fuse is not low amparage it will mess up my battery and alternator.. is that true?????-

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.