Vital Power 7k for $999

I've been working since I was 14. Four years of money saved up and I sell my equipment before I buy new stuff to re-coup most of the money I spent.

Yes, minus the allowance. My mom doesn't give me money for car audio

People are always like where did you get all the money for your system? I'm like it's not like I went out and dropped 20k at once... I started smaller and learned and worked my way up. I sold my old equipment and with the money I've been saving bought new stuff for hardly any money out of pocket.

People are always like where did you get all the money for your system? I'm like it's not like I went out and dropped 20k at once... I started smaller and learned and worked my way up. I sold my old equipment and with the money I've been saving bought new stuff for hardly any money out of pocket.
Yeah, lol. I've bought/sold/traded a lot.

Here's the subs I've owned:

Alpine Type R 10's

Earthquake DBXI 15's

Sundown Sa8v2

Sundown X-10

DD Z's

Fi BTL N3's

Kicker L7

Fi Sp4

DD 9515

DD 9512's

IA Warden 21's

and I feel like I'm forgetting some stuff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

They're apparently tested before shipping. If it was DOA, shipping would be to blame and insurance would take care of it because the amp was certified working before shipping.
Good luck with that claim with UPS, FedEx, etc. They will NOT pay for an amp that is "blown" / DOA that isn't obviously physically damaged by poor handling.

Another consideration... PayPal gives SIX MONTHS for customers to charge-back now ; Credit Cards give 3-6 months. I guarantee that no matter what you say about warranty you'll be buried in charge-backs with a "no warranty" policy. It's the nature of the car audio game that people won't take personal responsibility & will turn to charge-backs.

Good luck with that claim with UPS, FedEx, etc. They will NOT pay for an amp that is "blown" / DOA that isn't obviously physically damaged by poor handling.
Another consideration... PayPal gives SIX MONTHS for customers to charge-back now ; Credit Cards give 3-6 months. I guarantee that no matter what you say about warranty you'll be buried in charge-backs with a "no warranty" policy. It's the nature of the car audio game that people won't take personal responsibility & will turn to charge-backs.
Just looked on their website again and it shows a "1 year manufacture warranty"

Not sure if this would cover shipping damage or not:

Because the 700.1 is manufactured for competition use there is NO warranty on abuse. Every amplifier is tested& in working condition before leaving our facility. However, we do understand that there still may be an underlying

defect. Every amplifier comes with a 1 year manufacturing defect warranty that will start from the day the

amplifier is shipped. Amplifiers outside of the warranty period or is damaged from abuse/improper use will be

offered parts and labor at a discounted rate.
[/QUOTE]

T-Raw fuck yall'Money tall, dick long

Tiger in my backyard

Bitches on my futon
IMG_20160316_112525_671_zpswgayp3kh.jpg

IMG_20160316_115426_658_zpspbdll6x2.jpg

IMG_20160316_115236_060_zpsx8yrpldi.jpg

IMG_20160316_115506_065_zpsccnbbvcf.jpg

Hook one up and compare it to the tfe loudness wise.
I could, yeah. Might even hook a pair up strapped at a higher ohm load before I get more wire. I don't have enough wire for three though.

Also, I'm going to have to build an amp rack for the three. They're definitely a lot lighter than the TFE. They're shorter and only rated at 7k, so I wou;dn't expect them to be heavier.

I've got two calculus worksheets to do tonight though, so I should probably log off and work on those //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I usually check the forums when I need mental breaks during homework, lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.