Vital Power 7k for $999

How is selling fsd 2600 for $300 not the race to zero?
There's a difference between close out pricing to clear out stock, and permanent pricing undercutting every other brand for the foreseeable future. The Audio Legion amps are already priced comparably to other amps.

There's a difference between close out pricing to clear out stock, and permanent pricing undercutting every other brand for the foreseeable future. The Audio Legion amps are already priced comparably to other amps.

Then wouldn't fsd still be fsd and not audio legion? Sounds like to me the company started fsd to undercut and get started and once some money came rolling in switched to audio legion and then raised prices to where other companies pricing is?

Then wouldn't fsd still be fsd and not audio legion? Sounds like to me the company started fsd to undercut and get started and once some money came rolling in switched to audio legion and then raised prices to where other companies pricing is?
Not really. They had to change names due to trademark issues so they're trying to get rid of the FSD amps to replace them with the AL amps. They're really not making money off of the FSD amps.

How is selling fsd 2600 for $300 not the race to zero?
lol

Not really. They had to change names due to trademark issues so they're trying to get rid of the FSD amps to replace them with the AL amps. They're really not making money off of the FSD amps.
Because they won/lost the race to zero depending on how you look at it...

Having worked with zenon myself, I find it hard to believe they aren't making money. I've worked with JLD and Zenon... they aren't that expensive when you purchase in large enough quantity.

Having worked with zenon myself, I find it hard to believe they aren't making money. I've worked with JLD and Zenon... they aren't that expensive when you purchase in large enough quantity.
I have the zenon pricing for the exact same amp and quantity as two of the FSDs that were cleared out and I also know dealer price obviously.

Sure, the raw cost is lower and looks like you could make money on it. But by the time you get to landed cost, it is cutting it very close (shipping from Korea to manufacturer, then shipping from manufacturer to dealer). Then you have the manager who is paid a salary which you have to partially attribute to product cost. And rent, as well as other overhead costs. The purchase price of the product is not all that it costs to deliver it to a customer. Ignoring these critical costs that need to be applied to individual products are a huge reason why many businesses fail... And is also the reason why the supply chain management field I happen to be seeking a degree in is booming.

It says the 700.1's don't come with a warranty. I was considering doing something similar. Just buying a batch of amps from Zenon and marking them up only a little bit, but not having any warranty.

That way the customer saves money, you make a little bit, and you don't have to eat repair costs. If it's a solid amp, I don't see a problem with that system other than user error

It says the 700.1's don't come with a warranty. I was considering doing something similar. Just buying a batch of amps from Zenon and marking them up only a little bit, but not having any warranty.
That way the customer saves money, you make a little bit, and you don't have to eat repair costs. If it's a solid amp, I don't see a problem with that system other than user error
You realize when you sell stuff cheap it's usually attracts the retard who will **** it up because there trying to be cheap and cut corners.

Except there will be an occasional DOA or legitimate amp failure even with solid amps and good QC. No warranty just makes you seem like a sketchy online dealer trying to make 5 bucks... Which is what you'd end up being labeled as if you did that.

You realize when you sell stuff cheap it's usually attracts the retard who will **** it up because there trying to be cheap and cut corners.
With no warranty, it wouldn't really matter if a retard blew it up on stock electrical at .125 ohms

Except there will be an occasional DOA or legitimate amp failure even with solid amps and good QC. No warranty just makes you seem like a sketchy online dealer trying to make 5 bucks... Which is what you'd end up being labeled as if you did that.
They're apparently tested before shipping. If it was DOA, shipping would be to blame and insurance would take care of it because the amp was certified working before shipping.

If there was a legitimate amp failure, you can send it out for repair. If an amp fails while I'm running it at less than 1 ohm, I don't blame the company. Wouldn't be covered under warranty anyways

With no warranty, it wouldn't really matter if a retard blew it up on stock electrical at .125 ohms

They're apparently tested before shipping. If it was DOA, shipping would be to blame and insurance would take care of it because the amp was certified working before shipping.

If there was a legitimate amp failure, you can send it out for repair. If an amp fails while I'm running it at less than 1 ohm, I don't blame the company. Wouldn't be covered under warranty anyways
Not everyone thinks like this. Someone would start bashing. Most likely someone will vibrate it and destroy the board and say there did nothing wrong and blame you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.