Vital Power 7k for $999

It's made by Addictive Audio. Says so on the site.
Also says made in America //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif another plus
Only had experience with almost two AA 500.1 so far and they both had pretty big problems with them. Just saying.

41pK0Ca5k6L.jpg

american bass 750.1

No one at any point said this was the same board as the 500.1 (which may very well be one of the biggest hunk of **** 5ks out there).

It looks like the AB 750

The Taramps would be much more efficient. But both are great amps.
Really leaning with the taramps though same price, more efficiency and new with warranty and not missing any fans...

with the ampere, a 0.5 ohm draw with a missing fan sounds like a disaster waiting to happen to me.

If that's the case I deff wouldn't buy one.... I've seen more aa 500.1 blown up forsale then any other amp. They are smoke machines
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

But you can clearly see the 7k and aa 500.1 are total different amps
That's good

An has dual power/ground and the other one has triple... Speaker terminals on opposite sides
I was thinking the same thing.

500.1 next to a Sundown NS or what?

I don't get why you posted that because the 700.1 is completely different

Help fund the race to zero and some more false claims at made in America!
I'm fine with the race to zero, honestly

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

That's good

I was thinking the same thing.

500.1 next to a Sundown NS or what?

I don't get why you posted that because the 700.1 is completely different

I'm fine with the race to zero, honestly
And that, in a sentence, outlines what is wrong with the audio community. This is what has caused the death of audio shops and the rise of cheap chinese crap.

And that, in a sentence, outlines what is wrong with the audio community. This is what has caused the death of audio shops and the rise of cheap chinese crap.
Why would I want to pay more money for something I can get cheaper? So someone else can get a cut of my money? I don't think so.

I don't care about shops. I do things myself. There's one shop in town that I especially don't care for. Their rates are ridiculous and their work is sub-par.

Rise of cheap Chinese crap like what?

EDIT: There are two shitty shops in down and one good one that is the most expensive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.