*VIDEO* 18" Fi BTL turning knob...

RU A Wannabe cop? If not explain why you need this while driving.
what a dumb comment

assclown.jpg
[/img]

anyway.....some people have flip out dvd head units.....right????

Well, alot of people have laptops in cars also

RU A Wannabe cop? If not explain why you need this while driving.
Are you dumb?
Nice vid bro, you get it metered yet?
LOL, Kenny knows what's up.

Im gonna get it metered after I get a HO alternator for the (2) yellow tops that Ive got hooked

up with 1/0 gauge, I also still have yet to build a new box thats gonna be 8.5 cubes @ 30hz w/ 112sq.in. of port.

50,000 songs...

600GB of portable drives almost filled up..

600gbft8.jpg

I'm working on ripping most of my good dvd's onto a Terabyte External Drive(2x500's strapped).

It's taking forever to get it done.

The laptop I has a badass sound card and plays all of my music and video, its got a

PCMCIA Sound Blaster® Audigy® 2 ZS that sends a signal through a Monster® iCable®

to the AUX inputs on the back of the headunit...

http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=1&subcategory=204&product=10769

externalsoundcardim3.jpg

http://www.monstercable.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=1731

cabledn7.jpg

The Monster Cable is a waste, but nice setup. I'll be hooking my laptop up soon for a totally different reason.
Cool, What do you plan to have installed on the laptop. I've got alot of stuff on it too. I can help you out with some software if you need anything.

I agree, at retail the Monster iCable is overpriced big time, but still not a waste because there is a very noticeable difference that you can really hear between using the Monster iCable compared to a generic cable like the one shown below...

cheapcableub5.jpg

BTW the Monster iCable is not $30, you can get them for under $12.

This is what software I have installed on the laptop...

* Vag-com

* Digi Moto

* Pcmscan

* Scan tools

* AutoData

* CarSoft

* VagDash

* ETKA6

This is what I can do with the software...

* Retreive and Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)

* Analyse your Cars data in Real-Time

* Analyse your data using graphs and comparing multi real-time feeds

* Perform Fault Diagnostic tests

* Reset airbag light

* Display current sensor data, including:

* Engine RPM

* Calculated Load Value

* Coolant Temperature

* Fuel System Status

* Vehicle Speed

* Short Term Fuel Trim

* Long Term Fuel Trim

* Intake Manifold Pressure

* Timing Advance

* Intake Air Temperature

* Air Flow Rate

* Absolute Throttle Position

* Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims

* Fuel System status

* Fuel Pressure

* And alot more

I've also installed navigation on it by a USB DeLorme GPS LT-20 that uses Street Atlas USA 2007 software. This database and POI is huge and it's fast!

gpstj9.jpg

I got most of all the software for free and the ODB2 adapter cable was around $20 and the USB GPS adapter and navigation software was $80.

guess its time for me to get a vid of my odometer flipping over... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

guess its time for me to get a vid of my odometer flipping over... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
LOL, thats crazy, is it rolling back or forward? If back that would be sweet!

LOL, thats crazy, is it rolling back or forward? If back that would be sweet!
it depends on the note i play... sometimes forward, sometimes backwards... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.