Not open for further replies.

ciaonzo
5,000+ posts

TheContinental
WI
Item(s) for Sale:

6" Velodyne subwoofer pair.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

These are gorgeous and versatile. Flat 3 layer woven fiber/foam/woven fiber cone, flat tinsel leads, lots of quiet excursion. 8ohm each. I gave the pair about 300w @ 4ohm and they loved it. Performance is right on par with the Tang Band 6" subs. They have a stiff enough suspension to run free air in your doors as a midbass in a 3way if you choose.

Price:

$175 shipped, CONUS.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS

Item Pictures:

Ok so obviously these and the tang bands are 6" woofers so they won't go crazy. But which pair would you say would dig a little deeper? Lol. Would be going underneath the seat of a truck.
No, you're right. They are not SPL drivers but they are most definitely subwoofers before woofers. Both dig deep and neither wants to be played too high in frequency, maybe 400-500Hz tops. Please do check out the video link in my Tang Band sale thread, that video demonstrates how powerful they can be. I would have to lean toward the TB for digging a bit deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...