USAlternators: what's the word?

Totally understand, but I think the the price is up there because it's a true 250amps hot and because all denso parts used - could totally be wrong though.
You think the other big name alt makers don't use the same quality parts?I'm very sure they do or they'd be called out quickly by the ca community.

You think the other big name alt makers don't use the same quality parts?I'm very sure they do or they'd be called out quickly by the ca community.
Actually yes, I am saying that. Some companies are much more expensive than others and there is a reason for it.

Actually yes, I am saying that. Some companies are much more expensive than others and there is a reason for it.
Not sure about USAlternator cause they don't seem to be well known.For that kind of money i'd go with a tried and tested company.That's just my opinion of course.Good luck.This is an email i received from them(USAlternators):

We have been in business officially since May with a website and everything. But the company we are working with to get parts and engineer new designs has been in business since the 1920s. That is why we are able to get new Denso OEM parts. So we are new since you have not heard of us. But we have been testing our alts on friends vehicles and my personal vehicle for a year now to make sure they can sustain output and take abuse.

Not sure about USAlternator cause they don't seem to be well known.For that kind of money i'd go with a tried and tested company.That's just my opinion of course.Good luck.This is an email i received from them(USAlternators):We have been in business officially since May with a website and everything. But the company we are working with to get parts and engineer new designs has been in business since the 1920s. That is why we are able to get new Denso OEM parts. So we are new since you have not heard of us. But we have been testing our alts on friends vehicles and my personal vehicle for a year now to make sure they can sustain output and take abuse.
Hmmmm, interesting - thanks for sharing that with me!... what other companies are using Denso OEM parts?

Ill stick with DC power and Excessive Amperage.
Ehhh. I can't get anybody from Excessive to email me back, so I guess they don't want my business. Plus I hear Nate becomes extremely difficult to work with once his product fails.

Ehhh. I can't get anybody from Excessive to email me back, so I guess they don't want my business. Plus I hear Nate becomes extremely difficult to work with once his product fails.

Nates busy and a few months ago had email problems but since has them fix. Send them a quote thing on his site and he will get back with you so. Excessive has nice alts.

Nates busy and a few months ago had email problems but since has them fix. Send them a quote thing on his site and he will get back with you so. Excessive has nice alts.

Those look really nice. How is his customer service. I seen multiple people on threads saying he is tough to work with if you have any problems. That scares me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.