USAlternators: what's the word?

damm your right. first i have heard of it.

and its dumm as fuckk ...

the first goggle said there big time problems with that.

it makes no cents to me.

anyway not for me....

damm your right. first i have heard of it.and its dumm as fuckk ...

the first goggle said there big time problems with that.

it makes no cents to me.

anyway not for me....
You're crazy. Plenty of alternators (not just H/O) are using clutch pulleys. I guess it wouldn't make "cents" to a guy that searched on "goggle"

ROFL

Please explain what's dumb about it so I can understand why not to go that route.

My excessive alts charging 14.7v hot in 90' weather. My singer alts would only charge 13.8v hot and with the booster plug 14.4v hot but then it would run to high in the winter so I sold them alts. Then my dc power alts would charge 14.2-14.4v hot.. But for price and performance I picked excessive and couldn't be happier.

My excessive alts charging 14.7v hot in 90' weather. My singer alts would only charge 13.8v hot and with the booster plug 14.4v hot but then it would run to high in the winter so I sold them alts. Then my dc power alts would charge 14.2-14.4v hot.. But for price and performance I picked excessive and couldn't be happier.
My singer charges at 14.7v hot during 98 degree to 103 degree temperatures.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Ya I feel like it's hit or miss. Acouple buddies of mine have singer and all hold 14.4v
Yeah, I really liked my Singer. Mike made me a bypass to hold at 14.7v. It was awesome, but I'm super interested in these USAlternators. The more I talk to the owner, the more I'm becoming convinced that they're going to be super solid.

Yeah, I really liked my Singer. Mike made me a bypass to hold at 14.7v. It was awesome, but I'm super interested in these USAlternators. The more I talk to the owner, the more I'm becoming convinced that they're going to be super solid.
Dont be afraid to try it. Someone has to be a test dummy at one point.

Someone has to be a test dummy at one point.
Yep that..Go for it op..Come back and report in periodically.I'd be interested to see the results.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Yep that..Go for it op..Come back and report in periodically.I'd be interested to see the results.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif
Screw it... I'm doing it! Luckily I'm in a spot financially to try them out. Daniel at USAlternators seems to be a pretty solid *** guy. He's been pounding on his for test purposes for quite some time and it's been holding steady. We talked for hours about alts, so I figured let's put his product to the test. I'll keep this thread updated!

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Dont be afraid to try it. Someone has to be a test dummy at one point.
That test dummy is me! Just put in my order.

Screw it... I'm doing it! Luckily I'm in a spot financially to try them out. Daniel at USAlternators seems to be a pretty solid *** guy. He's been pounding on his for test purposes for quite some time and it's been holding steady. We talked for hours about alts, so I figured let's put his product to the test. I'll keep this thread updated! 

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

That test dummy is me! Just put in my order.
What kind of power you gonna be running?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.