Volt meter

BaldJewels

Montana
Hey guys- I just got my sub stage installed again and was here to ask a quick question;

I'd like to think having the meter wired into the amp would prove best.. So I did, straight into positive and negative. Then wired into my cabin.

This leaves the issue of no automatic relay leaving it always on.

Fixes please?

Gracias as always!

Or buy a volt meter with a switched input....
Or add a switch.

okay- I'll go to home depot and buy a light switch and mount it to the door of my Lincoln LS for my $8 volt meter.

Thanks

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

okay- I'll go to home depot and buy a light switch and mount it to the door of my Lincoln LS for my $8 volt meter.
Thanks

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
you can get something more low profile than a light switch lol

Thanks

These are the kinds of responses that keep people with knowledge from contributing and helping others. (Sarcasm is really hard to catch in text)

Buy a relay for $5 on ebay....

Then you won't have to worry about turning it on and off. I've got two external relays for my audio system to run volt meters and turn amps on that have isolated electrical systems, so I don't burn up remote wires when systems try to balance out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.