USAlternators: what's the word?

Looks solid Dan... Ever build one for a 95-01 Tacoma 3.4l?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will need to look into the forum policies of advertising/vender to see what is allowed and not allowed.

in the mean time we do have an email out there that you should be able to find //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Two days left on the USAlternators End of Summer Sale!
359lkia.jpg
Hope Dan's explanation cleared up some questions. Anyways, today is the last day to take advantage of USAlternator's End of Summer Sale

Not familiar with this company, but have a very high opinion concerning Singer Alternators. Have purchased two alternators from Mike and his customer service is unparalleled !!!!!!!!!! If anyone out there is looking for an alternator for daily driving and superb audio support Mike is the man. Mr. Singer will provide you all the info and equipment if required not to mention customer support after your purchase can only compare to Mechman alternator , but would not purchase another alternator from them . So if you're on the fence about purchasing a high output alternator email or call Mr. Singer and you will understand my comments .

Not familiar with this company, but have a very high opinion concerning Singer Alternators. Have purchased two alternators from Mike and his customer service is unparalleled !!!!!!!!!! If anyone out there is looking for an alternator for daily driving and superb audio support Mike is the man. Mr. Singer will provide you all the info and equipment if required not to mention customer support after your purchase can only compare to Mechman alternator , but would not purchase another alternator from them . So if you're on the fence about purchasing a high output alternator email or call Mr. Singer and you will understand my comments .
I've purchased an alt from Mike. You're right, he is is a stud. But I'd still rather deal with Daniel and I prefer his product. My 270a Singer wouldn't hold voltage quite like my 250a USAlternators.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.