USAlternators: what's the word?

one of the company's seems like it's family run a mom and pop alternator and starter shop that decided to expand to the world of online sells. From going back and forth in a couple emails they seem like they actually give a ****, unlike some of the sketchier sellers with horrible grammer and punctuation.
Sent from my samsung-sm-g870a using tapatalk
wtf..........???

No that's not what I'm saying at all. There's a couple companies on eBay selling 250a alternators and I was asking if anyone knows anything about them. I emailed one seller, and they seemed to actually care about their customers, unlike 75% of the eBay sellers out there. The auto parts and electronics market is flooded with cheap parts, knock offs, and ****** customer service, so a good seller kinda stands out.

I wasn't saying the DC, Ohio gen, or anyone else didn't. I've never dealt with any h/o alt company before so I can't say whether they are or aren't.

Sent from my G870a on 38's.

Don't sell ohio generator alts. And he only makes conventional. No 6 phase hairpin alts
Was texting this person the other day.Had me wondering:

SC20150726-123630.png_zpsxsxsr7mn.jpeg

SC20150726-123721.png_zpszaevora4.jpeg

Are those your pictures? They look like professional pics
Uh yeah..

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

It's in! Do not buy an early model Ford Escape. It was easily the hardest alt I've had to replace. I'll post pics tonight of the install.
So this alt company is local to you?

Uh yeah.. 

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

So this alt company is local to you?
Taking pictures isn't too difficult. You just need good lighting, background, and a decent camera. But to answer your question, no it's not. Daniel had this T-mount already built for show purposes and it just so happened to fit my car. And since I'm guinea pigging a PCM module for him, he agreed to expedite shipping so I could have this in and testing before my show on August 8th. I would have got it later, but a buddy works for UPS, so he and I coordinated for an early pickup to cut a day off.

Posting pics now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.