type r vs. xplod help me choose

well i have to say if u have a car u might wana look in to 1/0 ga power and ground wire start off with. you should do the big three and get a battery for under your hood. that should b good for a nice 1200 watt set up. you can get a audioque 1200d and lets say 1 15 inch fi bl tune to 34hz or so. if u have the room mayb 2 12 inch re's tune to 32Hz.

take the pricing down now plz, i know its not a huge deal, but please respect the discount you are getting and not share with everyone. just like teams dont disclose their pricing, you shouldnt show yours either
lol who the **** cares he works at best buy?

take the pricing down now plz, i know its not a huge deal, but please respect the discount you are getting and not share with everyone. just like teams dont disclose their pricing, you shouldnt show yours either
its best buy man...who the fuck buys car audio from there anyway

x2

Order an AP1500 online for about 160, and get the 2 type Rs and youll have more than you need for bump.
if you want one sub, a dc sound lab lvl 3 would be great for you...

Ok I took them down but its kinda hard to get a good response if nobody knows how much I would be paying for them. If they had the price that I was going to buy all the equipment for then they could recommend better parts for cheap or a bit more since they know the price range.

if your dead set on buying your stuff from best buy because you get the discount I would go with the Rockford Fosgate 1000bd. IIRC it is similar priced on the discount and is one ohm stable. Pair it up with the type rs and go.

just look around check out fi, re, there is allways the used if u dont mind. hang around here for a few weeks befor u buy any subs or amps. well u wait im sure u wana buy something right? get a 1/0 ga wire kit from knu.com they have some good deals. you should read up on how to do the big three its mad easy. if u dont know what size battery will fit underyour hood go with a yellow top. i know a few people that went out side and took mesaurments got a battery and it did not fit.

considering i personally know someone who bestbuy sued for disclosing the employee pricing, i think it does matter. if a Team Sundown person had posted their prices i'm sure there would bw a huge fuss over it. in my eyes this is no different.

Thank you.

IMO i would get the type r's at our price and run them off the rockford 1000 watt. build yourself a box and use your pricing on the 4 ga amp kit we sell.

not the best system in the world, but it would work. i did an install today with a single p3 12 in one of the bassworx boxes, and it was surprisingly loud and clean

i would stay away from best buy there prices are to high, you dont understand u can get better stuff eles where. i understand people have to start some where but for the money order on line and u get to wait for stuff to come . its all ways fun tracking **** .

considering i personally know someone who bestbuy sued for disclosing the employee pricing, i think it does matter. if a Team Sundown person had posted their prices i'm sure there would bw a huge fuss over it. in my eyes this is no different, so to the OP, do yourself a favor and please take it down

since when has best buy done anything for you? lol

i dont really think it matters, and if you checked they are down. so stfu already

just look around check out fi, re, there is allways the used if u dont mind. hang around here for a few weeks befor u buy any subs or amps. well u wait im sure u wana buy something right? get a 1/0 ga wire kit from knu.com they have some good deals. you should read up on how to do the big three its mad easy. if u dont know what size battery will fit underyour hood go with a yellow top. i know a few people that went out side and took mesaurments got a battery and it did not fit.
Thanks alot man, yeah ill hang around before I buy anything, I don't plan on installing any of this though haha, i was trying to get it done by bestbuy because again its pretty cheap for me and I have no idea how to do any of it.

please for the sake of god dont let best buy touch your car. learn it yourself its very easy to do man. read up and look at the pictures. simple **** lol

Thanks alot man, yeah ill hang around before I buy anything, I don't plan on installing any of this though haha, i was trying to get it done by bestbuy because again its pretty cheap for me and I have no idea how to do any of it.
im sure u might get lucky and they do a ok job. mayb u can see if anyone on here lives near u and they can help u out. im sure 90% of the people on here would do it for like 20.00 or mayb a 12pack lol. please look at your car or trucks electrical if your gona run more then 1000 watts. i know some people can run 1000 on a stock alt and run 4ga with no issues.there is a few people that need to go all out and go with 1/0 and do the big three and battery up front or in your rear. just keep that inmind if u wana run some power u need to make sure u have everything set up. like the othere guy said its not hard at all. if u buy shity stuff u will end up f uckin your self over.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.