Top five amplifier companies?

Look at Bigblank69 YouTube videos and the budget gems he rates. You’re in a car environment, which is the worst place to get audiophile sound. As long as it’s a proven brand/model that does rated than you likely will not know a difference in sound. You want to get something that is efficient so it doesn’t tax your electrical. The Pioneer and SoundQubed amplifiers are hard to beat for the money. You would be better off putting more money into proper installation and good speakers than anything else.

They intentionally underrate their amps to make them look better than they are. They are straight Zenon builds from a catalog.
They are NOT the top amp maker in the world... that would require engineers being on the payroll IMHO.
i didn't mean they make best amps in the world just they do make good amps.. i don't think op is looking for which companies have the most amps in line up over $800 or whatever, just dependable amps

Love Mosconi.
407258acd8d9b29ac6e46d2b5fc1f3f6.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.