Top five amplifier companies?

They could make the amp water proof but you need special order it from them. I spoke to David Thompson about this today
I believe I had spoken to Mr. Thompson a few months back and he told me that even marinized, you don't want direct contact with water. And, that is what is said on their website in their "Marine Amplifiers" section. My guess is if you truly want a waterproof amplifier, you propably want a Wet Sounds amp.

They do everything I want. Small footprint. Showcase the **** outa them; away from enclosures. Good to know if there is ever a problem I can get them repaired and upgraded from manufacturer. Will never use any other mobile amplifier brand; currently have a 1998 d200hc with electrical to handle 4-5k. perfect.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.