to hifonics nay-sayers

The guy I know sells 20k in hifonics merchandise usually every 6 monthes to a year depending and he probably knows one of those repair guys you talk of They been selling equipment for twenty years. The one thing I do know if there so great why doe everyone want to sell them as soon as they buy em there everywhere in chicago here what are craigslist looks like ever week chicago electronics classifieds "hifonics" - craigslist Its like kicker cvrs cheap every where and something you would call fisher price my first stereo but its okay if you have no other options I guess.

my warehouse sells between 70k - 100k a month in maxx products just to 1 very large chain dealer on the west coast alone...

see this is why I quit posting on this site lol

everyone has an opinion to defend and without hard facts to back it up it remains just an opinion and everyone has 1 it seems....

You can go on about the maybes and the horrible egay dealers but in the end the amp came from somewhere and if its leaving there floor and making it to the market junk how is hifonics letting that happen.Most guys you bring the amp to to fix don't even want em or want to fix em.On top of it if a seller is selling all these hifonics rejects on ebay why wouldn't hifonics sue for copyright infringement for selling there products unauthorized.

and have you looked at the state of the economy lately?

everyone is selling car audio on CL lol

hell 1 of them Brutus 1600 amps on their is 6 yrs old!!! and still cranking!!
The amp probably doesn't work like most stuff on cl and hard facts you posted a guys phone number My hard facts are personal experience And seeing the complaints and watching someone drop a different amp in with the same rating and it sounding louder and better.

how much unauthorized product from alot of others is on egay? do you see them suing? it is alot more involved than you think or it would have been done already...

no audio company that I know of allows ebay sales yet you can find "new" ( supposedly ) product from every major company around out there on egay...

so it is not just Hifonics...

how does it happen? alot of ways... internal theft... crooked dealers... ect...

I remember when I was a kicker dealer all they asked dealers to do was destroy the defective product and replace it for the customer and they credited our account...

now how hard is that system to scam? think about it dude.....

The amp probably doesn't work like most stuff on cl and hard facts you posted a guys phone number My hard facts are personal experience And seeing the complaints and watching someone drop a different amp in with the same rating and it sounding louder and better.
contact the seller... he said he will demo the amp and subs to show they are in great working order...

Huge power outputs, which may or may not be clipped power, don't impress me. Win some SQ competitions with Maxxonics, then I'll be impressed.
LOL. Apparently you are the only one who does not know that SQ competitions score you on how much money you spend/brand recognition, rather than actual sound. Besides, there is no way to "measure" what sounds better. It's all subjective, and subjective = bias.

LOL. Apparently you are the only one who does not know that SQ competitions score you on how much money you spend/brand recognition, rather than actual sound. Besides, there is no way to "measure" what sounds better. It's all subjective, and subjective = bias.
SPL is biased

Facts are:

-BXi line was overrated and does dirty power, however are very stout amps that can take a lot of abuse.

-BRz power does rated as proven by this thread

-1800 watts after rise with a 1.3 ohm starting load is great for a 2100 watt amp

-BRz line is still a bit expensive

-Any Maxxsonics product's build quality > Audiopipe

-No one cares about SQ competitions

-If you buy a Maxxsonics amp from an authorized dealer/use it the way it is intended to be used, you'll have no more problems than you would from buying from a company like Sundown, IA, DC, etc. As a matter of fact, I feel more comfortable buying from a dealer that gets its product from a large company than a small company. Look at RD, T3, DC Power, Iraggi, etc...

-People are too spoiled from buying amps that are underrated to appreciate something that just does the power that it is rated at.

Facts are:-BXi line was overrated and does dirty power, however are very stout amps that can take a lot of abuse.

-BRz power does rated as proven by this thread

-1800 watts after rise with a 1.3 ohm starting load is great for a 2100 watt amp

-BRz line is still a bit expensive

-Any Maxxsonics product's build quality > Audiopipe

-No one cares about SQ competitions

-If you buy a Maxxsonics amp from an authorized dealer/use it the way it is intended to be used, you'll have no more problems than you would from buying from a company like Sundown, IA, DC, etc. As a matter of fact, I feel more comfortable buying from a dealer that gets its product from a large company than a small company. Look at RD, T3, DC Power, Iraggi, etc...

-People are too spoiled from buying amps that are underrated to appreciate something that just does the power that it is rated at.
wrong

How does can a measurement lie? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Until competitors all use the same exact model vehicle it will be biased. Different vehicle enviroment, different result.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.