need your opinions

Participant count
  • Participant list

Liquid Bass
10+ year member

Midwest Militia
KC Missouri
i want an amp to power my 12in RD alpha (duel 2) better than my profile ap2000.

the catch is it needs to be around $200.....back when i was buying the profile it was about the only one that fit the bill. i like the amp it just doesnt have the power for this sub. (960rms bridged at 4 ohm)

BTW guys he has a sq sub that can get pretty loud. 1000-2000 watts is usually what the owners run on these.

For $200 mb quart, audiopipe or hifonics are my recommendations. the discus and onyx mb will do about 1700 rms with the 1500 model. AP and HF have some 1500-1800 watt models in that price range.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I’ve personally done some stupid single 4” VC 15’s in trunk cars (for customers), and sometimes a single 15” on stupid wattage is stupid...
The Kappa's have a high sensitivity rating of 93 db so the X802-5 would be fine. A good high sensitivity 8" sub in a properly sized box would fit...
Yup , the dsp should have input sections, it may have one for sub? Hu to dsp. Dsp to amps, amps to speakers. Probably help you to draw this all...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...

About this thread

Liquid Bass

10+ year member
Midwest Militia
Liquid Bass
KC Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date