to hifonics nay-sayers

maxxsonics actually did alot of r&d with these amps and i hope they do good......alot of companies that fail due to them spending x amount of $$ on r&d and people dont want to pay up they want to go buy 3 audipipes in 1 and a half years

I didn't like the older, as in 2006 and earlier, BXi series. I can't comment on the newer stuff because I never tried any and none of the local shops sell them.

so lets see all the boner amps tested WITH an Oscope as well...

yeah................didn't think so...

if you guys remember Tommyk clamped his strapped DSC2000's with amazing results as well and people didn't believe it then either even tho I and several others had said they were solid time and time again......

they don't win using junk..

everyone hates what they do not have or use on this forum ..... just the way it is round these parts...

I got used to it, and just read mostly now and rarely post just to avoid any issues, because when I know I am correct I will argue til I die to prove it... that got old really fast and just wasn't worth the bandwidth..

so lets see all the boner amps tested WITH an Oscope as well..
yeah................didn't think so...

if you guys remember Tommyk clamped his strapped DSC2000's with amazing results as well and people didn't believe it then either even tho I and several others had said they were solid time and time again......

they don't win using junk..

everyone hates what they do not have or use on this forum ..... just the way it is round these parts...

I got used to it, and just read mostly now and rarely post just to avoid any issues, because when I know I am correct I will argue til I die to prove it... that got old really fast and just wasn't worth the bandwidth..
As you an see Saget and I dont run forum boner stuff. Id actually love to see some Sundown, AQ, IA, clamp tests with an O Scope.

me too... trust me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I would LOVE to see someone publish it lol

especially if they were an unbiased party //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hifonics has always made good stuff, some just as good as others and some not, but always good in retrospect to what else is out there..and for a great price vs quality point...

I abuse every Maxxsonics/Hifonics product I have ever owned and always will and I have never blown any of it.. that why I use, promote and sell it lol

not because it is my favorite.. because I can and do abuse it way beyond its reasonable limit and it survives ... I have and use other brands as well and do the same, some live most do not... Boston is a fav of mine as well because it does the same thing...

I'd like to test a pair of these.

My MB quarts did me well for the year or so that I had them. But when it came to strapping at .5 ohm I needed the reliability of sundown. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

But to be fair, wired to 1 ohm strapped the MB quarts were almost on par with the sundowns. Only a few tenths behind.

However, I feel more confident that I can beat on the sundowns at that ohm load.

Maxxsonics has always been a good value though.

yes for that load I wouldn't do the Discus either since they have a 14.4 voltage max input ( most of the hifonics can do 16 tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ) and do not have the right components inside to abuse that way reliably..

in that situation SD would be a better choice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.