to hifonics nay-sayers

me too... trust me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I would LOVE to see someone publish it lol
especially if they were an unbiased party //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hifonics has always made good stuff, some just as good as others and some not, but always good in retrospect to what else is out there..and for a great price vs quality point...

I abuse every Maxxsonics/Hifonics product I have ever owned and always will and I have never blown any of it.. that why I use, promote and sell it lol

not because it is my favorite.. because I can and do abuse it way beyond its reasonable limit and it survives ... I have and use other brands as well and do the same, some live most do not... Boston is a fav of mine as well because it does the same thing...
Hifonics brutus amps are junk the cheap stuff is cheap because thats how there made I had them break took them to a amp repair guy that has fixed amps for me before he opened it up and told me its not worth fixing.Most the maxxsonics stuff is the same thats why ebay is loaded with refurbs. Its a very hungry amp that produces distorted power I would rather go audiopipe then hifonics 400 is not cheap for 1800 watts on a amp that says 2100. I also look on craigslist alot and its usually full of busted or refurbed maxxsonics products look at the new autotek mm4000 or the crunch gpv3000 if your gonna go that route by the pioneer at walmart.

Hifonics brutus amps are junk the cheap stuff is cheap because thats how there made I had them break took them to a amp repair guy that has fixed amps for me before he opened it up and told me its not worth fixing.Most the maxxsonics stuff is the same thats why ebay is loaded with refurbs. Its a very hungry amp that produces distorted power I would rather go audiopipe then hifonics 400 is not cheap for 1800 watts on a amp that says 2100. I also look on craigslist alot and its usually full of busted or refurbed maxxsonics products look at the new autotek mm4000 or the crunch gpv3000 if your gonna go that route by the pioneer at walmart.
Sorry bro..Maxxonics>Audiopipe. I speak that from experience.

yeah like you said.... refurbed stuff... and alot that was never intended to be sold... thats why it is on egay ....duh...

if they have so many problems why dont you go to an authorized dealer and ask how many issues they have with direct buy product... it is a matter of public record for all electronics btw...

I have had a few warranty issues...less than 1%.. not to bad. oh wait... darn they were all abused and thats why they broke.. but because it was direct bought and not a furb off of the net they got replaced for free factory direct...

maxxsonics doesn't do repairs they just replace the item with a new 1...

any "refurbs" you see are not from them or any Maxxsonics authorized repair center because they do not allow it...

oh and IIRC even chris redline and makeshift all said they have some of the best build quality seen for something considered to be a "budget" product...

not the best in the business but the best for the $$'s spent compared to the watts gained..

might wanna crack open some other amps and compare parts and designs next time...

bottom line:

buy authorized and get a great product... just like you would with SD, IA, SSA, RE, DD ect....

Sorry bro..Maxxonics>Audiopipe. I speak that from experience.
So do I, I have a ap30001d sitting here right now had a hfi 2000 two weeks ago I go through alot of equipment also had a powerbass asa 1500 a week and a half ago I'm getting a orion 2500d in two weeks.

So do I, I have a ap30001d sitting here right now had a hfi 2000 two weeks ago I go through alot of equipment also had a powerbass asa 1500 a week and a half ago I'm getting a orion 2500d in two weeks.
why dont you just spend a little bit more money and buy one good piece of equipment that you are happy with instead of changing every other week

yeah like you said.... refurbed stuff... and alot that was never intended to be sold... thats why it is on egay ....duh...
if they have so many problems why dont you go to an authorized dealer and ask how many issues they have with direct buy product... it is a matter of public record for all electronics btw...

I have had a few warranty issues...less than 1%.. not to bad. oh wait... darn they were all abused and thats why they broke.. but because it was direct bought and not a furb off of the net they got replaced for free factory direct...

maxxsonics doesn't do repairs they just replace the item with a new 1...

any "refurbs" you see are not from them or any Maxxsonics authorized repair center because they do not allow it...

oh and IIRC even chris redline and makeshift all said they have some of the best build quality seen for something considered to be a "budget" product...

not the best in the business but the best for the $$'s spent compared to the watts gained..

might wanna crack open some other amps and compare parts and designs next time...

bottom line:

buy authorized and get a great product... just like you would with SD, IA, SSA, RE, DD ect....
My guy is a hifonics dealer and theres a maxxsonics in Illinois and they repair them and sell them they might have told you they don't and I seen them go out at his shop time and time again I can get the name of the guy that repairs them with a 3 month warranty at maxxsonics but I'm not gonna get a guy fired over a internet debate and this crunch>maxxsonics there the same company lol but your opinion is like my opinion mine means **** to you yours means **** to me that simple.

i dont think anyone doubts power, i think its been said that they send dirty power. for spl guess its fine, but there was a thread showing before it reached its rated output it was clipping.

idk what amp, or what line, just saying i seen a thread by someone else, their info, their evidence, etc. not me

why dont you just spend a little bit more money and buy one good piece of equipment that you are happy with instead of changing every other week
I buy and sell equipment to fund my system see deals buy it sell it trade it and have fun doing it with lots of crazy story's not to mention you don't know what you have til you seen a majority of everything else something is better I keep it sell what I have thats what everyone else does maybe not in the same velocity.I also get board with the same equipment have to try different stuff.

no Maxx dealer is authorized to repair any Maxx product...

they have 2 authorized repair centers for customers that wish to use it instead of exchanging the product.

just call up Tech support and ask Mike yourself dude lol

I have 0 reason to lie to you about it..

maybe if all these "supposed" people reported the problem to them it would cease to be a problem...

oh wait they are not reporting it becuz they are buying off the net... no warranty because it is a bad item that was sent to be recycled and didn't make it there... or a dealer on the internet resold a failed product...

or a "repair" center said they fixed it and sold it to a wholesaler..

you think Maxx is the only company that has that issue? why do you think most companies do not allow internet sales? because you have no way at all to know what you are getting!!!! and FYI...

starting this year Maxx is not going to allow ANY internet sales at all.. not even by authorized dealers over the phone... because all of the fake product or refurb stuff that is being sold by non authorized sources.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.