to hifonics nay-sayers

but if they hang at just above the Protection circuits limits at say 11 volts or 10.5..... yeah thought so... lots more current making tons more heat...
If you say so //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Can you elaborate on your reasons for not using their amps? Honest question here, I really value your opinion on this topic.
to be honest they seem like good solid everyday banging amps. a little pricey. I play mine hard. i use them for competition. I have low ohm loads which alot of hifonics cannot even do, i wouldnt trust the ones that do. I mean im running 4 d9s @.25. they are durable and **** near bullet proof. and you get ALOT of power out of them for what they are rated.

Many vehicles employ small (10 AWG -

6 AWG) wire to ground the battery to the vehicle chassis and to connect the alternator’s positive connection to the battery. To prevent voltage drops, these wires should be upgraded to 4 AWG (or larger) when installing a 1000/1v2. ( from JL...)

Actually, when the DSC line was released it was a MASSIVE boner because of the price. If it was priced as MBQ is priced now, it would have never achieved boner status, guaranteed. That's the biggest reason I bought my 1500 and 4125 - they were RIDICULOUSLY cheap, and their quality was out of this world for how much they cost at the time.
yep

That's really the underlying factor though, a MB Quart 1500W can be had for just pennies more than an AQ 1200D, making it still a better value for the price than the AQ...but the fact remains that because MB Quart isn't an "underground" company, it won't have people hopping on the bandwagon as quickly.
tl;dr, people buy specific car audio products for stupid reasons. Like people who pay $350 for a Sundown 1200 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
All that has to be done is to look at the ampguts. The mb has better internals. It produce a cleaner output because of it. I don't run either brand. Just find it comical how everyone wants to get the next popular thing because the other one runs it. For the last part on stupid reasons. A cleaner amp generally costs more. Not getting into the brand aspect, but some people will pay more for higher quality. Just depends what the goal of the sound is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.