Tips to avoid getting jacked

Yeah there's a lot of punks out here just looking for opportunities - I've always been smart about my security and I've never been robbed . My sister had her car stolen 3 times and my dad once , my moms been broken into but for some reason I've been lucky. We've been out here 30 years on this block - we know everybody but still can't trust - I know a lot of victims and I'll be dammed if I'm one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

249b2737542b3bb9fab7ff9b77b14b6d.jpg

Here's my car - I try to make it look normal but then rims might get some attention. No tints, no stickers, no drop kit on the car. Just a lil Honda on some cheap rims

Wat [emoji23]
Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk
Blue on the sidewalk, orange on the green pole //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Orange is hook mob - I know all them punks - they won't touch my stuff but I've told not to tag up up the neighborhood / they get drunk and get stupid

249b2737542b3bb9fab7ff9b77b14b6d.jpg

Here's my car - I try to make it look normal but then rims might get some attention. No tints, no stickers, no drop kit on the car. Just a lil Honda on some cheap rims

Nice looking little Honda ...I have one like that I'm gonna scrap soon if you need any parts ...Don't know if you have anything missing...mines dark green with grey interior ...I'm gonna rob the head ...harness pieces and computer for a minimee swap on my CRX

Thanks , I bought it for 1200$ - I replaced the carpet and polished the headlights and other little things. I'm good for now but thanks again -

Tagging is an indication of poverty.
Somebody tagged the "Rentacenter" building by Kmart, lol
I wouldn't call it poverty - these are residential

Homes not apartments or the projects just blue collar people trying to make it and their kids are free roaming the streets messing things up that's all

I wouldn't call it poverty - these are residentialHomes not apartments or the projects just blue collar people trying to make it and their kids are free roaming the streets messing things up that's all

e sch

Thats what happens ...when discipline and God are taken away from schools...the kids run wild

I wouldn't call it poverty - these are residentialHomes not apartments or the projects just blue collar people trying to make it and their kids are free roaming the streets messing things up that's all

Still looks impoverished.

You don't see that in every neighborhood

Impoverished ? Eh it's really not that bad - just some tagging no big deal. Look at the west side or south now that's bad - this is actually a decent area

Lmao! Dude, we've been doing that since we were kids - it just means " hey look everybody ! I got new shoes and now you get to look at my old ones till the city cuts them down !" , lol - yeah I know where you're going with that but kids do that all the time , lol

I was only 18 when I got my stuff jacked the first time. I was showin off my system to this one guy at work and fell for the dummest line ever. "Hey man, I need some help with my system, can I get your address and I'll come by after work." //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

He came by all right. In the middle of the night with some hand tools and snatched my goods. I got the word thru some other coworkers that knew him saying that he was bragging about how he got my ****. Moral to this one is don't be new and stupid enough to give some shady ***** your address after you get thru showin off your bump.

I worked with this guy for a year day in and day out and thought I could trust him. I was a ******* and learned a ****** lesson. The brighter side was that my insurance paid to have it all replaced and that was when I got my 7903 Alpine and some other nice goodeez thanks to Nationwide.

When you start seeing this...it means its getting bad....
sneakwers%20over%20power_zps6jdkysyg.jpg
Lmao! Dude, we've been doing that since we were kids - it just means " hey look everybody ! I got new shoes and now you get to look at my old ones till the city cuts them down !" , lol - yeah I know where you're going with that but kids do that all the time , lol

No, the shoes mean what kind of drug is sold at that location.

I would know

Supposedly , the dope spots on the west side are way past shows hanging shoes - they use phone head pieces , lookouts on rooftops , etc - it's organized out there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...