Tips to avoid getting jacked

If you have a loud ass comp car, wire it to play test tones full volume when the alarm goes off, idk if I could handle tryin to steal **** with 150-160db+ going through my body/ears lol, and I'm sure it would attract alot of attention, and wake people up if its at your house or anything and your walls are all shaking

1. Paging alarm.

2. Since its Texas, immediate response with suppressed AR15 rifle

3. 2 rounds to chest and one to head of turd stealing car.

How well does this work?

17 cars broken into in one night

Theif dumped a bag of stuff under bedroom window

My car and no other cars on back lot hit that night after fat, pissed off, half asleep 40 year old white male with rifle and spotlight sweeps parking lot for turds with loaded AR15 and light from back balconey.

Real simple thing you can do is cover your VIN, this can be dangerous in the wrong hands. I went to GM and got a new key made for my cav with just the vin.

Also is and hc 600 enough for the backup battery for sec system?

Also... is the Kinetik HC600 enough for the backup battery for security system?
Yes.

I use the Stinger SP1700 Power2dB for 2nd battery for sound & back up power for security alarm system.

The normal small battery from DEI (520T) that is used for vehicle security alarm system back up is about 0.7 amps. If you use a 2nd normal car battery, bigger (4 or 7 amp) home security back up batt, lawn & garden battery or even a special high powered car audio batt, they will be more than enough power to keep your alarm powered up in the event of power loss. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Thank you Sir
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

Pushing 40 & I get sir now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif

Your elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to an intruder, use it! If a robber asks for your wallet or handbag, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM ! TOSS IT AWAY FROM HIM! Chances are he is more interested in your wallet or purse than you are, and he will go for the wallet or purse. THEN RUN LIKE HELL IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!

Arnold

Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.

4thdimension1@gmail.com

Your elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to an intruder, use it! If a robber asks for your wallet or handbag, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM ! TOSS IT AWAY FROM HIM! Chances are he is more interested in your wallet or purse than you are, and he will go for the wallet or purse. THEN RUN LIKE HELL IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!______________________________________________________

Arnold

Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.

4thdimension1@gmail.com
if someone wants my wallet, i'll kill them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

i'll throw it over there, when they bend over i kill them.

Stealth.

In my last car (g35 coupe) I put the deck in the glove box (got a remote anyway)

Simpler to install and invisible. Use factory openings with original covers (no one wants stock speakers, so if they can't see them....

Keep the car in a garage if you can, big doors slow crime down.

Stay in your car in high risk areas and hide, when the perps show up shoot them, I suggest a .357 or 40 (auto) as a minimum.

Hire a car bodygaurd, I'm available for 120K a year, but I need holidays.

Use a scarecrow that looks like a cop.

Use bumper stickers like " don't break in , you might see your mothers ******"

OR " This car protected by AIDS"

OR " This system by Radio Shack"

OR " This system taken by your sister - she was a good lay"

OR "please don't take it, its all I have left after Obama"

OR "What would Hillary do"

OR " I'm deaf, please leave it cause I like the decor"

OR " please don't take, its all I have after the priest fondled me"

OR " I rubbed it with pork fat musslim boy"

OR "This was Ted Kennedy's before he drowned that *****"

OR "This is Bill Clinton's, beware of stains on the blue part"

OR " This is Kayne West's car, you will never here the end of the *****en"

OR " get a job, build your own loser"

OR " I couldn't have shot you, without you, go ahead"

OR " I love target Practice, keep going"

OR " been waiting for a moron like you, mama said you'd be here"

OR " Your about to have something broken off in your ass"

OR " better than you has tried"

OR " Hope your in a Union, they do bail outs"

OR " lost your job at McDonalds again?"

OR " Obama's checks aint coming fast enough?"

OR " This won't increase your food stamp supply"

OR (if your a redneck) " This won't work in your trailer" not on AC or DC, you need the European converter...........

I found that connector you were looking for

Cindy, is this the thing you were looking for?

http://www.liangdianup.com/computeraccessories_1.htm

It's on the list of computer accessories and parts. They have the DVI video thing to convert that jap monitor to work with your other computer. Just about any other kind of wire adaptor, usb connectors, monitor extension wires, ps2 extention wires, and all kinds of female and male swap connectors and things that I think would help your shop. If that above link don't work then goto http://www.lducompany.com and click on computer accessories. Let me know if that is what you need and give me your email address again.

i have a giant JL audio sticker on the back of my ride. I am thinking about getting an alarm now. I don't ever take the faceplate of my head unit off. I am wanting to get some L.E.D. lights deffinately. thanks for the info guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...