This AI sh1t is getting scary.

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
Back to the your mom jokes...c'mon, you can do better than that toiletpaper.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Back to the your mom jokes...c'mon, you can do better than that toiletpaper.
The hilarious thing is that he literally can't. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Buck

Premium Member
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
AI is going to be used to limit the consciousness of human beings so that they will remain disconnected from the larger consciousness of the universe. There's an ancient war still being fought on this planet. The human race was created as a hybridized race. The humanoids here were genetically engineered to be a worker species basically to mine the planet for resources. Now we've become an energy source for these beings, and they prey upon us. That's why our society is designed like a free range farm. Best slaves are slaves that don't know they are slaves. There's an epidemic of unconsciousness in the human race. People really need to get their third eye open and understand what it actually means to be a human being. Earth is not in a good way and the human race is way closer than it thinks from being extincted due to the failures of maturity.

Water Bear

Senior VIP Member
Oct 17, 2017
Atlanta, GA
I'm good with advances in technology and all that happy horse shit but when we start making things that can quickly get out of hand and own us, it gets creepy. MIT is making a device that reads your thoughts and feeds AI the info. You don't have to say anything, you just use the voice in your head like when you think or read something to yourself. Anyone see how that could be bad?
This MIT-engineered headset can read your thoughts | Alphr
Don't be so scared. There have been toys on the market for the better part of a decade now that can read alpha and beta brain waves from the outside of your skull. When I was in undergrad, I and some friends used such a device to make a program that would play music based on your thoughts. So, for example, you think a certain way and it plays a b-flat.

Machine learning is generally not capable of turning into skynet like most alarmists think it is. Source: I have a PhD and I know some machine learning.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
AI is going to be used to limit the consciousness of human beings so that they will remain disconnected from the larger consciousness of the universe. There's an ancient war still being fought on this planet. The human race was created as a hybridized race. The humanoids here were genetically engineered to be a worker species basically to mine the planet for resources. Now we've become an energy source for these beings, and they prey upon us. That's why our society is designed like a free range farm. Best slaves are slaves that don't know they are slaves. There's an epidemic of unconsciousness in the human race. People really need to get their third eye open and understand what it actually means to be a human being. Earth is not in a good way and the human race is way closer than it thinks from being extincted due to the failures of maturity.
I'd love to hear more on this.

Buck

Premium Member
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
I'd love to hear more on this.
Dude AI is going essentially simulate higher consciousness, but it's a trap. Transhumanism plays a large role. So we are already pretty far into mixing human bodies and technologies right? Well, when you have brain interface technology- and AI will be attached to everything, like a ghost in the machine - AI will be able to basically directly interface with your soul or consciousness.

Ok you hallucinate reality. You have a set normalized electro-chemical process in your brain that acts as a control mechanism for your hallucination of reality.

What AI is going to do, is widely and acutely change the electro-chemical processes in your brain so that IT aka AI aka whatever rich ******* who owns the AI - that person or force or group of people is going to be able to electrically control your mind.

I worry about direct interface with what we consider consciousness. We are getting into the BIGGEST violations of Natural Law.

Buck

Premium Member
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
So you'll have a microchip wired into your brain or something relatively equivalent and that device will be connected to the AI cloud, and the AI will input signals into the brain chip via wireless energy, which then can be used to control the mind by interfering with your natural electro-chemical processes in the brain.

These chips can be energized to resonate electrically with any part of the brain potentially, which activates that part of the brain and the traits associated with it.

OP
ciaonzo

ciaonzo

TheContinental
10+ year member
Feb 1, 2009
WI
Defeating self preservation, for example? The age old premise of setting populations against each other at will. Or Manchurian candidates everywhere.

But teh VR pr0nz, tho.

Buck

Premium Member
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
Dude the VR **** will literally **** the soul out of you.

Check out the brotherhood of saturn and vril that had to do with nazi's.

Human bodies emit a radiation field into the ether of space time. We are fundamentally electrical beings/ dielectric beings, we have ether like fields, electromangetic torsion type energy fields.

So there's cults that know how to **** our energy fields off us, aka our non-physical body. See people are so blind and unconscious. Your being is only partially physical. You are fundamentally an energy field of conscious existence that formed itself on earth as a physical human body.

That's where you get into nazi symblolism and the **** that is still going on today.

it's literally like the matrix where everyone is plugged in and being used as a battery- HUMAN RESOURCES. WE ARE HUMAN RESOURCES, think about it

Buck

Premium Member
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
We are free range slaves being harvested for our energy to build an empire for some other consciousness that isn't human. That's why earth's population has spiked to almost 8 billion people. Saturn, the reaper, is coming in to collect the crops, and you are the crop.

• Thanks
Reactions: BOOMINGRANDPA

Buck

Premium Member
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
So protect yourself from parasites. They want you to think you're free and alive, just like in the matrix. Most humans are programmed by the state or society and probably never have an original conscious thought. They are monkey see monkey do types. Most humans are. Follow the leaders, straight into hell.

Like Nazi's collecting vril energy and the vatican raping little boys is about the same thing. The vatican has about 4 BILLION dollars worth of ****** assualt charges, including many minors.

*** is a transfer of the human energy field I speak of. So that's why the do the evil **** they do to kids, espeically boys. Pure young male energy is like veal to these sickos. They use these kids up. It's gotta stop.

But this all has to do with AI, if you understand what all is going on.

I better stop talking before i get banned or something.

Buck

Premium Member
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
Sorry if I offend anyone but this planet is in trouble and people better wake the **** up

Mayhem

Tiddies
Feb 25, 2017
Gainesville, VA
Lmao

"Mine the planet for resources" boi we basically use all the resources that are found.

Why would these "beings" not fast forward our timeframe as far as technology goes? Why would "they" make us go through the Cenozoic era? If they "bred" us, why would we need 65 million years to evolve into what we are now?

Earth is such a small planet, there are planets that are identical to earth with very similar atmospheres that would have the similar if not the same resources we do. Those planets seem 100x more appealing to "mine" for than earth wouldn't you think?

Buck

Premium Member
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
Lmao
"Mine the planet for resources" boi we basically use all the resources that are found.

Why would these "beings" not fast forward our timeframe as far as technology goes? Why would "they" make us go through the Cenozoic era? If they "bred" us, why would we need 65 million years to evolve into what we are now?

Earth is such a small planet, there are planets that are identical to earth with very similar atmospheres that would have the similar if not the same resources we do. Those planets seem 100x more appealing to "mine" for than earth wouldn't you think?
So you're saying I'm right?

These beings are reckless and selfish and egotistical man. That's why the world is like it is, always in turmoil. I mean the real ones largely left and just left their inbred retard demi-god children behind. They got what they needed and bounced but still are trying to order their leftovers here around, to whatever extent they can.

That's what the 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati is about. That's what Da Vinci Code is about. The physical representation of Jesus was the eugenicist's wet dream.

They all believe they own the planet because of their ancestors. Just like how this whole sh*t show kind of got started, battle of the heirs of inheritances.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

They try to imitate their ancestors, that's why transhumansim and eugenics is about to blow up.

Mayhem

Tiddies
Feb 25, 2017
Gainesville, VA
So you're saying I'm right?
These beings are reckless and selfish and egotistical man. That's why the world is like it is, always in turmoil. I mean the real ones largely left and just left their inbred retard demi-god children behind. They got what they needed and bounced but still are trying to order their leftovers here around, to whatever extent they can.

That's what the 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati is about. That's what Da Vinci Code is about. The physical representation of Jesus was the eugenicist's wet dream.

They all believe they own the planet because of their ancestors. Just like how this whole sh*t show kind of got started, battle of the heirs of inheritances.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

They try to imitate their ancestors, that's why transhumansim and eugenics is about to blow up.
No I am saying you are very wrong and it logically makes zeros sense.

Buck

Premium Member
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
See it's easy to say I'm wrong and then not back yourself up. If you think I'm wrong, put up your info. I'd love to know if I'm wrong, but people are lazy and don't know anything, they just know that what I know is wrong, even though they have no idea what they believe, usually. Within about 5 minutes you can point out a fundamental logical fallacy in most people's logic because they are lazy with their minds. So prove me wrong, I'd love to be corrected so I make sure I'm putting out correct information.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds