the12voltsux Build LOG HHR 3 RE SE's 12"

You Likey?

• Total voters
Pics of the ride nikka!
OKOKOK! I got the 4 channel amp last night! WOOT WOOT

i will take pics of the ride tonight when i get home!

I love coming home to unopened ups/usps/dhl boxes.

I get a natural high by them.

My car does have the stock alty which is 120A.When I first got the car I had a XX Goliath 5000 connected to 1 Optima YellowTop. I had 0 dimming.

These cars actually have a computer controlled voltage regulator. Whe volyage dips past certain point like when the bass hits, the regulator instantly compensates by upping the voltage.

The regulator can actually put out up to 16v. and the factory battery location being in the rear helps alot.

Also, the headlights on these cars draw very little current.

I now am using an XXV Maxximus 10,000 and it will be powered by 8 PowerMaster D925s and 2 Kinetik HC2400s for now.

I will probably be getting the first or one of the first PowerMaster alternators for the HHR. it will be a 250A unit that will bolt right in. Should be available in 2 months or so.
this does explain why my voltage jumped to 15.8 one time and i blew out my subs. 16v's huh...

i am highly suprised by the 8 people saying they dont liek it
it's ok, it's definately not bad. But like others are saying...get a router! Also, i would have tried to take the real sharp edges off the PVC, might cause some port noise.

could always do this to the ports.

0310071248a.jpg

0310071248b.jpg

0310071249a.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...