The Saturn: Can't stop there. (Dual 18's upgrade)

then you weld the relief cuts to themselves (Kinda like a Kerf)

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

didnt have time to go through and find a full pic of your car but j/w if it was a saturn sl2 or not and what alt are you running
It's a 97 SL2 and the stock alt location has a mechman 225 amp'er and the AC position has a 250 amp'er...but only the stock location alt is ran daily at this point with a non-AC length serpentine belt.

then you weld the relief cuts to themselves (Kinda like a Kerf)
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Yea, there honestly (so far) havent been anywhere that would really need relief cuts that I saw...I get the concept of how to weld and everything, just not the finer points...I really hope to get a welder and learn. This guy knows his chit, it's just I suggested just clamping that piece to bring it into the sunroof's track..so it was pretty much my fault, bah.

quit wasting your money and time and just wall that bish.
Maybe one day Hank, but for now this setup's doing just fine for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif...I like having this half wall

and its doing 50's

Indeed..and gunna be getting louder when money allows //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and give you some competition in 49.9

Yea, there honestly (so far) havent been anywhere that would really need relief cuts that I saw...I get the concept of how to weld and everything, just not the finer points...I really hope to get a welder and learn. This guy knows his chit, it's just I suggested just clamping that piece to bring it into the sunroof's track..so it was pretty much my fault, bah.
As long as you clamp and tack before actually welding I dont foresee any problems.

Indeed..and gunna be getting louder when money allows //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and give you some competition in 49.9

Alright, I got my door pack of Damplifier Pro a while ago from Second Skin (THANKS! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif) along with 20 spl tiles.

SDC10062.jpg

Me n Matt gettin gour door packs put in and a little testing..

SDC10063.jpg

Used the whole door pack on my passenger's side door..plan on getting another door pack for the other door. And I didnt get pics of the door exterior skin off and the inside deadened, but that happened..

SDC10065.jpg

SDC10066.jpg

New sunroof, painted it black and laid down a bunch of epoxy on the sunroof tracks to hold it in position once mounted...its pretty darn solid now.

SDC10141.jpg

And handful of spl tiles up, I'll have more pics once theyre all in..

SDC10144.jpg

SDC10148.jpg

car DVD player online store

Car DVD GPS Player can play MP4/ DivX/ XviD/ DVD/ CD /VCD / CD/ CD-R/ CD-RW / MP3 with GPS TV FM RDS DVB-T Bluetooth SD Card Amplifier can show the best route to your destination can help you save a lot of time ,especail when you in strange city

Chrysler 300C Car DVD Player with GPS Navigation System 3D Screen Steering wheel control

Product Description:

Touch screen 5.0 Inch 2-DIN TFT LCD Monitor with DVD Player/TV/4*45 amplifier/AM/FM/GPS Built-in/CDC/USB/SD Card

3D menu Operation

ipod ready

Steering wheel control

DVD/VCD/MP3/MP4/DIVX/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-RW Formats

Dimmer function for night driving

DVD/VCD/CD changer control interface

Multi-channel auto EQ

Auto reverse function when parking

Car clock function

AUX input

Bluetooth build-in

Warranty:One year

Car DVD GPS Player can play MP4/ DivX/ XviD/ DVD/ CD /VCD / CD/ CD-R/ CD-RW / MP3 with GPS TV FM RDS DVB-T Bluetooth SD Card Amplifier can show the best route to your destination can help you save a lot of time ,especail when you in strange city

Chrysler 300C Car DVD Player with GPS Navigation System 3D Screen Steering wheel control

Product Description:

Touch screen 5.0 Inch 2-DIN TFT LCD Monitor with DVD Player/TV/4*45 amplifier/AM/FM/GPS Built-in/CDC/USB/SD Card

3D menu Operation

ipod ready

Steering wheel control

DVD/VCD/MP3/MP4/DIVX/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-RW Formats

Dimmer function for night driving

DVD/VCD/CD changer control interface

Multi-channel auto EQ

Auto reverse function when parking

Car clock function

AUX input

Bluetooth build-in

Warranty:One year

You teh man brah@@@@@@

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.