The Saturn: Can't stop there. (Dual 18's upgrade)

Thanks, it'll probably be spring when i do that due to weather and not having a 2nd car yet. But I'll throw up a couple discussions with people about it...but here is a revised verion of it that I think should be pretty spot-on for what im looking to do..

Horn-wallupdate.png

Horn-wallupdate2.png

Horn-wallupdate4.png

Horn-wallupdate3.png

And ofcourse that top piece would extend to cover everything..

I would go for the wall like he said ^^^^ lol.. Thats just my opinion though... might as well since you dont have back seats anyways.. and it would be a bit easier than the design you have set up up there ..... but, your install so your decision. lol...

I would go for the wall like he said ^^^^ lol.. Thats just my opinion though... might as well since you dont have back seats anyways.. and it would be a bit easier than the design you have set up up there ..... but, your install so your decision. lol...
dude.. get with the program

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.