The do's and dont''s of my first wall....it seems like something isn't right....

Actually you said you put deadner on the glass, I read it a couple times and figured out what meant though.
i mean anyone with a brain would. he just likes to be childish. if you read the post i was describing the technique i use to fiberglass the door. then i said i deaden the glass. common sense tells you at this point nothing was even said about the WINDOW.. kmsl

That's why i don't like him. he acts like a kid over small stuff.

Have you visited CACO recently? Someone in T-Fade's thread the 150 dollar sub challenge someone hit 161.5 on a single 10.
That was done by Scott, t-fade only said 150 on subs.. Scott prob has 50000 watts minimal sitting around from his van.

That 10 will be a dead weight soon.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

That was done by Scott, t-fade only said 150 on subs.. Scott prob has 50000 watts minimal sitting around from his van.
That 10 will be a dead weight soon.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Which driver was it? Back in the early 2000s guys passed around a pup. Kmsl

Yes this is my first attempt at constructing a wall, the 2x4's were to fill in the gap so it wouldn't flex. Because csc_stang told me to do a triple layer baffle and some 2x2's for bracing and i would be good to go. So thats what i did.....and i couldn't think of any ways to brace it besides 45's in the corners and the 2x2's going top to bottom and front to back.....thats where the glue and 2x4's came into play. And i didn't care what it looked like because my intentions were/are to add the front baffle to seal everything off. I also needed some pointers which is where were at right now lol. Moving forward....i dont mind being critiqued. It helps me learn and start to improve on ****....

Oh and the pipe in the front of the box is for bracing....completely useless as you can see lol...so I'll be getting rid of it. Thank you jeff for your input, i always take into consideration what you tell me. Since i habe two layers for the baffle right now, I'm going to add two more layers and those will be flush mounted and then a 5th layer that will be the one that i use to seal it off....sound like I'm heading in the right direction so far? Oh i was also able to move it back a few inches so the whole thing sits straight and not leaning forward like it was.....that's where the pipe comes in to assist lol

Triple the baffle but tge bracing and lil trick its a waste.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I've me Never ever. Ever ever. Seen anyone have as much problems with the word "the" as you. Get it together already.

If you want a good sealed wall by yourself a but load of expanding foam and fill in ever nook and cranny it works excellent I used 20+ in my civic wall build I'd say you'll need 50 cans watch out its messy also kills rattles and vibration just fill everything behind your wall

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.