****The Best Bass CD Ever!****

da blow is not a low hard hitting song. very high frequency compard to most...

i could easily pick songs that hit 10 times harder and deeper.

sheet, i should make my own bass mix cd and sell it. then comes the royalties issue..

da blow is not a low hard hitting song. very high frequency compard to most...
i could easily pick songs that hit 10 times harder and deeper.

sheet, i should make my own bass mix cd and sell it. then comes the royalties issue..
then do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW...Im not selling anything //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

then do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW...Im not selling anything //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
boyz n da hood - we ridin

that song right there kills da blow...

off hand.. let me think. momentarylapse from ROE did a remix of evil pimp steal ya dreams...jesus it goes low. my 12s go crazy on it. my 18... my god... i cant wait to hear it on that.

Bah, anything above 20Hz isn't "low" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
so.............//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

These are the current songs in my "Legendary Bass" folder...only the best of the best and the loudest of the loud:

Young Jeezy - Grey Goose (Yo gotti, all star)

Young Jeezy- Hypnotize

Nelly- Here comes the BOOM

Nelly- EI

Nelly (ft.paul wall)- Grillz

3 6 mafia - Late Night Tip

Outkast- Speakerboxxx intro

DMX & Eminem - Go To Sleep

LiL John - BME Click

LiL John - I dont give a F_CK

Missy Elliot- Lose Control

LiL Wyte- Oxycotin

These are the bangest of the bang so far for me...If I were to feel like uploading these songs; this would be them...all 192+ bit rates... itd bump pretty hard........id bet.

Back in the day Quad City DJ's and Bass Mekanik used to be it. Insane bass. I've seen a few good reviews of Bass Mekanik v5.0. Might have to pick that up once the new system is installed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.