The $500 dollar 4 15's build

sic bro, what freq was that 49.7 at? TL?
when I first tested it with the bad woofer in 42hz was the loudest. But now that I got the good woofer in its right at 46hz. and with door open its at 58hz. and yes a friends TL.

you find that digicam yet?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
Working on it dood. The main issue is finding somewhere I can get out and walk around. haha

op say yes or i kill.. you
I guess im dead then eh?

Much respect on doing this build, Sir!

Seriously makes me want to try the same thing, and I think I will this Summer. Just to do a comparison and see just how bad I can make myself feel for spending so much money and running so much power.

I'll do a straight drop in in my same box with subs that are half the RMS rating I currenlty run and an amp with either half or more, less power.

VERY nice once again, and I'd like to see some vids real bad too!

Man u've got me wanting to do something with some cheap 15's lol. nice
do it man! There are plenty of them out there!

Much respect on doing this build, Sir!
Seriously makes me want to try the same thing, and I think I will this Summer. Just to do a comparison and see just how bad I can make myself feel for spending so much money and running so much power.

I'll do a straight drop in in my same box with subs that are half the RMS rating I currenlty run and an amp with either half or more, less power.

VERY nice once again, and I'd like to see some vids real bad too!
Ya I would like to see your results. So far mine have been great. Oh and I ordered a digicam should be here by the end of the week

sweet more vids i love proving all the "rich" kids wrong that they dont need a lot of money to be loud
i do lol.. if wood wasnt so **** high.. i have spent over 700$ this month on wood alone... i am a home depot sponsor

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.